test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release notes, 7/23/15

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited December 2015 in Release Notes
FC.31.20150630.12 Release Notes.

- Changed the rarity of Ravenswood lockboxes to not trigger Need/Greed/Pass pop-ups during team-play.
- Adjusted the weapon fire points for hovercar weapons so they fire from the correct points.

Known Issues to be fixed next week
- Multiple Perpetrator Incapacitation Devices do not have a shared cooldown.
- The Perpetrator Incapacitation Device stuns supervillains (without using the Manipulator).
- Hovercar icons break the image bounding box on the item modification window.

Additional Known Issues
- Color Bleeding of colors 2 and 3 on several pieces.
- Hovercars pitch forward when moving forward.
- Ravenswood Headgear clips into some shoulder pads.
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• Options
    jeeb51jeeb51 Posts: 78 Arc User
    Glad to see clipping & the small fixes that make the game more enjoyable to play happen... I'm curious to know the status if any on the male/ female missing costume issue(s)... for males the BLASTER QUAD bracers (like on black talon) & ARMOR MECH (mechassassins leg plates)... I purchased them from AH months ago, they can be found & are usable on my female characters but do not appear for my male characters, nor can they be found if searched for, any news would be appreciated, I've asked around in-game & some have said they don't have this issue while some are in same situation as me... ty in advance
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    What about the Extra Life scam?

You guys owe me a forum title, signed art, & a action figure.
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    - Changed the rarity of Ravenswood lockboxes to not trigger Need/Greed/Pass pop-ups during team-play.

Hehe, we found that it doesn't actually trigger the pop-ups due to the way it's just added to your inventory upon walking over it rather than actually being picked up as a Lootable Item like they originally were back when they were first introduced into the game. But hey... no more false advertising on the rarity value of the lockbox now, right?

I SO deserve this slap. normal-38.gif

Nice job with the other thing with the vehicle though.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    rykus83rykus83 Posts: 337 Arc User
    I'd like the missing pieces from the avian warrior vet reward set back myself I wouldn't have kept my sub going that long if I new the costume set was broken.