test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Yeah! We Get Flag Flight!

zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
I'm sure that I was not the first guy to suggest it, but I did post a thread in 2013.

perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/245951/flag-flight

Thank you Devs!. :D

Now, if one of you CO geniuses can remind me. Exactly how many times do we need to do the Freedom isn't Free Alert to get the new flight? Apologies, It's been a while. I've been over on STO since January, give or take a few days/weeks.

Thanks in advance. :)

btw - If you got it already, post some caps. I want to see it. :)
ZedBlock-200.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Never mind.
    co-HOWMANYTOKEN-001.jpg
    25 for each kind of TP, plus 10 for the Indy Sidekick.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    It took less then an hour to get my Canadian flag Flight. That's 19 runs. Most under 3 minutes.
  • Options
    guyhumual wrote: »
    It took less then an hour to get my Canadian flag Flight. That's 19 runs. Most under 3 minutes.

Yeah, I've been on and off, so I'm almost there, but I'll be easy to finish it up tomorrow.

So, how's it look? Do you like it? :)

ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options

Yeah, I've been on and off, so I'm almost there, but I'll be easy to finish it up tomorrow.

So, how's it look? Do you like it? :)

I'm really pleased, I think it looks better then the American one, and I've already got a new toon up to level 14 using that power as her travel power.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I should add that the PUGs that I ran the Red Winter missions with were all very good and I had no hick ups running it. I remember back when this mission was first added and it was a pain sometimes getting through this. As I said earlier I think most runs were around 3 minutes of play time at most. It felt like the unskippable parts took longer then the actual mission.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Some quick screen shots of the hero I used in the new Tutorial. Since he's red and blue, he was a good candidate for the US Flag flight.
    CO-FlagFlightUS-001.jpg
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Here are a few more.
    CO-FlagFlightUS-003.jpg
    Bent knee, arms behind. Looks like the default Flight pose. I would have preferred the poses from Heroic Flight but maybe that's next years option. Gotta keep something in the bank, right?
    CO-FlagFlightUS-004.jpg
    And...
    CO-FlagFlightUS-002.jpg
    Soon as I get the Canada Flight, I'll put up some caps of that, unless one of our famous Canadian Super Heroes does so first. { hint, hint } ;)
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    It's good there are screenshots, I haven't seen it in game yet.

I still say fireworks effects would be more appealing to wider range of players.
    Maybe for Chinese New Year huh?
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    so is it per character or account wide?
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    chaelk wrote: »
    so is it per character or account wide?

Seems to be account wide.

ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    No reason not to be - Flag Speed was an account-wide unlock, too.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    True, but things change. :: shrugs ::
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Here are a few more.
    CO-FlagFlightUS-003.jpg
    Bent knee, arms behind. Looks like the default Flight pose. I would have preferred the poses from Heroic Flight but maybe that's next years option. Gotta keep something in the bank, right?
    CO-FlagFlightUS-004.jpg
    And...
    CO-FlagFlightUS-002.jpg
    Soon as I get the Canada Flight, I'll put up some caps of that, unless one of our famous Canadian Super Heroes does so first. { hint, hint } ;)
    /
    Alas, won't be mine, not this year. My main computer died, and my laptop can't handle CO.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Here are a few more.
    CO-FlagFlightUS-003.jpg
    CO-FlagFlightUS-004.jpg
    And...
    CO-FlagFlightUS-002.jpg
    /
    Alas, won't be mine, not this year. My main computer died, and my laptop can't handle CO.
    Okay, we need to start a GoFundMe to buy Scott a new computer. :smile:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options

OMG, NO! How are you you gonna get the flight, man? That's not right. Canada's greatest hero without the Canada Flag Flight? That's just wrong. :'(

Does anyone know if we can buy these and send them to one another? 'Cause I WILL get another one and send it to you when you get a new PC, man, if we can do that. No way Canada Scott goes without Canada Flight if I have anything to do about it. { GRRRRRRR! } <--- my polar bear growl in your honor.

I do have some caps. I'll put them up today.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Just a quick Canadian superhero costume I made to go with the flight.
    CO-FlagFlightCA-001.jpg
    Up.up and awaaaaaaaaay!
    CO-FlagFlightCA-002.jpg
    You know... This hero would look better in the Canada map. :/
    CO-FlagFlightCA-003.jpg
    Duty calls!
    CO-FlagFlightCA-004.jpg
    ZedBlock-200.jpg