test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PATRIOT ACT Monthly Event

sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 265 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Costumes and Concepts
Patriotic_Flag_800px.jpg

US INDEPENDENCE DAY COSTUME CONTEST — July 4, 8:00PM Server Time

It's that time of year again, when citizens of the United States spend the day grilling hot dogs, drinking beer, and celebrating Independence Day! And like every year before, We in Patriot Act are bringing something back to the game of Champions Online by celebrating it online, with our annual July 4 Costume Contest.

Sticking with the patriot theme (why break a good theme?), our categories this year are:
  • Patriot tights
  • Patriot power armor
  • Patriot casual
  • Patriot monster
There will be one winner and runner up for each category. Winners will each receive 500G (or 5 Cosmic Keys for those that do not have the enlarged money upgrade), and perhaps even a rare costume/device drop. Runner's up will each receive 250G.
3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
Post edited by sapphiechu on

Comments

• groupzerogroupzero Posts: 2 Arc User
    It seems like it isn't as big a deal as last year's contest. Are less people expected?
    “The man who kills a man, kills a man. The man who kills himself, kills all men; as far as he is concerned he wipes out the world.” - G.K. Chesterton
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I will most certainly try to enter my newest hero into this contest... I'll have to double check what time 8PM server time is for me locally to make sure it doesn't conflict with my work schedule...

EDIT: Damn... 8PM Server Time is right exactly when I have to be at work >.< unless we somehow aren't open saturday...
    Post edited by raighn on
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Is it a switching or non-switching CC?
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • maatmonsmaatmons Posts: 346 Arc User1
    I didn't get home from work in time for the contest.

Samantha1_zpsvfqsbuho.jpg
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I didn't make it either v.v darn work schedules...

bf5dd6bc-81f5-42cd-9e0c-7fabc13f7b6b_zpsvpyqrnbp.png
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png