How bad refining is in this game

datpacis
datpacis Posts: 9 Arc User
guys honestly speaking the game people should be focused on the pay to win people but they should also remember that the non pay to win people are equally important cuz refining system is so horrible in this game yes yes yes the cubes the refining aids i heard it all if u listen to this story u would maybe realize how i feel ...level 32 Dark knight tries to refine a level 29 spear .it was at +2 when he starts uses 64 cubes and now it is +1 , thats day 1 i got pissed and logged off day 3 i log in level 32 darkknight tries to refine a level 32 hammer ...it was at +3 , used 42 ashkalot cubes end reuslt the hammer is +2 c'mon dont say its bad luck its pure gluttony on game people be fair to non pay to win people guys they come here to relax play and have fun not to go crazy enough to log out because of this faults in refining system its in open beta so u guys should fix this before too late . good luck cuz i saw a lot there support ma views so it wont be toolong for people to quit if u carry out the same refining system . 7 of my friends already stopped coming online only because they found refining after level 30 so crazy that they thought getting any further would be no use

Comments

• alerianacm
    alerianacm Posts: 62 Perfect World Employee
    Lots of our players are playing easily without paying a penny. Of course in some instances you need to spend more time in the game to get a good gear and earn bunches of gold to get all you want, but this is how it always works. All in-game real shop commodities can be bought in the Market with gold if you believe that is the only one reason.
    Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest
    Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest
    Discuss the latest news on Forum: RoyalQuest
  • datpacis
    Ok so u mean to say that all the refining aids and the cubes (40+ ) wont be enough for any player to get a level 39 or 29 weapon to +5 if it happens once or twice fine agreed what kinda system makes it happen always to get a person broke while refining a gear of a level low as 29 or 39 to +5 thats being greedy thats what it is just because i am the only one talking this out doesn't mean i am the only one who feel this way . i sincerely hope u guys try to ease the refining a bit atleast its downright unfair a lots of players dont mean alland i am surprised people get even +6 and + 10 on gears its damn impoosible always has been to get a gear piece to +5 and i am only at 39 cubes black stone aiid item all tried u guys should do something about this
  • datpacis
    plus please read my first comment and check out the number of cubes and this happens too much so the logic of chances are ruled out its downright evil and please do inform if u dont care about people who quit game due to this cuz the long run with this would be a loss for u all not for the quitters
  • datpacis
    I stop the discussion from my side" The randomizer on the Angelica engine just sucks" (pls note the comment was not made by me but by a different moderator or game team person )was an answer i got on a different discussion but anyway thank you all for letting me know that this is not going to get better and we just gotta live with it.
    No offense meant to anyone

Categories