Solo Freindly?

Options
sonix37
sonix37 Posts: 31 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Royal Quest
im a long time pwi player but getting stuff done these days is a pain 'cause its team based at cultivation.
is this solo freindly or is it like pwi?
if its solo freindly than im there, if not i guess i need to keep lookin'.
thanks for the help.
what class you recommend if this is a soloable game?

Comments

• alerianacm
    alerianacm Posts: 62 Perfect World Employee
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Lots of our players prefer to play solo and they don't have any difficulties with that. :)
    Warlock and Sorcerer are really strong solo classes. Sniper also good to easy kill anyone or anything with right gear and build.
    Each class can easily heal himself.
    Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest
    Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest
    Discuss the latest news on Forum: RoyalQuest
  • dakwa1
    dakwa1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Sorcerer? I know Sorcerers are squishy, but this game takes that class to a new level. Sorcerers need a lot of help running solo in this game. And that is from someone that has never had this much trouble playing the class in any other game. 10 on one, and no effective defense is not what I call a good operation. As no matter what you do, you drow more agro than most skilled tanks can ever hope to do. And using agro spells are a step to useless. Especially when every creature can easily knock out your defenses. Not really looking to be that good a game so far.
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
  • affi332
    affi332 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    dakwa1 said:

Sorcerer? I know Sorcerers are squishy, but this game takes that class to a new level. Sorcerers need a lot of help running solo in this game. And that is from someone that has never had this much trouble playing the class in any other game. 10 on one, and no effective defense is not what I call a good operation. As no matter what you do, you drow more agro than most skilled tanks can ever hope to do. And using agro spells are a step to useless. Especially when every creature can easily knock out your defenses. Not really looking to be that good a game so far.

Actually you are wrong. Sorcerer might look squishy in the beginning until you get used to the game mechanic. The sorcerer is one of the strongest classes in RQ, since its awesome healing skills. I´ve seen lvl 60 sorcerer soloing elites/bosses.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    Options
    Holy Necro Batman!​​

Categories