Cannot edit pre-migration posts

And I need to be able to, because the migration screwed up several of my fanfics.

I was @starswordc on the old board.
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
-- G. K. Chesterton
76561198032123146.png

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    Yeah, this is an issue for a lot of us. I think they may be working on that, but I'm not entirely sure. Apparently if I hadn't gotten a head start with playing around with my account on this side, then my old posts would have gotten linked to my account. I'll be tinkering to see if I can do anything about it later.
  • dabelgrave
    dabelgrave Posts: 83 Arc User
    Apparently if I hadn't gotten a head start with playing around with my account on this side, then my old posts would have gotten linked to my account.
    I started playing over here before the migration, and I can still edit my old posts.
  • gulberat
    gulberat Posts: 400 Arc User
    Same here--but my account name was the same in both places. If it was different between forums (not sure what causes it?) that could be the source of the problem.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • StarSword-C
    StarSword-C Posts: 340 Arc User
    *tap tap tap* Hellooo?
    “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    -- G. K. Chesterton
    76561198032123146.png
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    Currently there is not a fix for it.

Later, they may be able to "merge" the account with your actual account, but this is not currently a possibility. Trust me, I know how annoying it is, I have a few of my own.​​

Categories