sorcerer build

shingeky
shingeky Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
hello guys i like the sorcerer class and i have made this build for pvp, please give me your advice and opinion THX

fmidNPs.png

pRyzF0z.png
Post edited by lewstelamon01 on

Comments

• justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User
    ditch crystal in sorc tree and takes those 3 passives out of cleric tree. Put points into thorns/barrier and your choice of meteor or pillar.

When are you planning on having time to cast two heals on yourself during PvP?

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • kingmadoc
    kingmadoc Posts: 13 Arc User
    what builder simulator is this you are using? i am looking for this, and cant find it.
  • justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User
    kingmadoc wrote: »
    what builder simulator is this you are using? i am looking for this, and cant find it.
    raiderzrecord.com

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • shingeky
    ditch crystal in sorc tree and takes those 3 passives out of cleric tree. Put points into thorns/barrier and your choice of meteor or pillar.

When are you planning on having time to cast two heals on yourself during PvP?

i know the passives of healing doesnt feel to pvp but sometimes i help another players and heal is needed for that
  • shingeky

raiderzrecord.com/site/talent_calc.html#calculator
  • kingmadoc
    kingmadoc Posts: 13 Arc User
    shingeky wrote: »

raiderzrecord.com/site/talent_calc.html#calculator
    raiderzrecord.com

thanks so much you two you have no idea how helpful youve been.... so happy :'}

Categories