test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Drove my ship through a city

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Instead of a ship in space, I saw my character walking around in space.Then when heading to do my first away mission versus the borg on the ground, my image was replaced with my ship, only it was small. I was flying it around. My weapons, while having the appearance of being my ships weapons, sounded like my character using a phaser.

I'm running Windows, nothing else on when I played. I took a screenshot of the ship flying around.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1674/30330363.jpg

Screenshot.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That's just lag trying to catch up to you.
    I've been a human in space before, and I've been a ship in ground based missions.
    It hasn't lasted longer than 15-20 seconds in the cases it has happened to me.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It's a very known bug, it should be dealt with in the upcoming patch.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    This bug ist a big Problem on Ground Missions, first i appear as my ship on an planet, a ship has no ground Team.... then afer some seconds (or am minute) i transform to my player. An yet i still have no team, no bride officers for this ground mission. There is also no way to call for support in these missions....

And 4 Klingons plus one elite Klingon are too much without a team.

It ist frustrating, i tried to give up mission an did it again, the result was the same thing.

Greetings
    Salasar