test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problem with loading Sirius Sector

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When trying to load into Sirius sector my loading bar goes to the middle of my screen and the load screen stays there without loading the map forever. I've been playing fine all day in this sector and other solar systems but I tried to go back to sirius after completing a quest and it did this.

I left the loading screen there for 45 minutes and still nothing.

Any help?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You are not alone...I have been trying to get past that screen all day, even after I have just laucnhed and got patched. Even people who get in are having issues in that sector, it's a trap, very buggy.. The second I get in there I am leaving that sector, I am tired of seeing that load screen all day
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Well I guess since its a common problem it will most likely be fixed soon. I'll just wait it out then i guess.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Uh, when it will be fixed is the question? We will just have to wwait and see *sigh*
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yah got similar prob.

I log on, choose my character and game starts loading into Sirius Sector Block.

Loads about 1/5 of the way then hangs forever.

So now am unable to access that character.

Escape does not work nor alt tab nor cntrl,alt and delete.

I did find that if you hit your windows key you can then bring up the tasks window and shutdown the game that way instead of having to reset pc.

B
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    This truly bites, even after a patch, waiting all this time on my day off.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i Had this issue as well as in the Sol system. Close your game then log in, there should be a options tab in the upper left of the Game windo. Select Safe mode, that should help it. I have been playing in safe mode ever since.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Nope, no love for me, it didn't work for me. Maybe I will try again some other time. Thanks though :o
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i Had this issue as well as in the Sol system. Close your game then log in, there should be a options tab in the upper left of the Game windo. Select Safe mode, that should help it. I have been playing in safe mode ever since.

Hey thanks.

That worked fine.

B