test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

cernan system bug

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
the cernan system is bugged as the peices of the ship that crashed is off the map plz fix as i can get me some xp ty
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This is part of the Cernan System Patrol, where we're tasked with scanning ship wreckages.

What appears to be the issue is that one of the wreckages (five total, first scan adds a new mission objective of scanning four more) appears as an "anomaly", even though a tricorder scan of the area shows no unusual objects in the area.

Getting close to this "anomaly" gives us an option of scanning a wreckage, but doing so does not update the quest, making it impossible to complete.

Tried reloading the instance several times (beaming back up to ship, entering the system again) and the same problem occurs.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Surprisingly enough, on my third attempt reloading the instance, I was able to complete the mission. There were five wreckages, but also there were two "anomalies" that could be scanned and not yield anything (tricorder scan of the area still resulted in 0 unusual objects).