test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck at Vega Colony Loading Screen

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The title is self-explanatory. It fully loaded, the transporter animation is still working, and I keep getting the little hint messages at the bottom, but no progress. I'm about to just exit the game and then login again.

EDIT:" Disconnected from server." That explains it...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I am stuck here too,is there a way to exit the game? I had to restart my comp as nothing seemed to work to exit from the loading screen. I am back there now, expecting to see the disconected from server msg but last time I still couldn't get rid of the screen or exit the game.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Same. The loading bar is full, and I'm still getting tips at the bottom of the screen....but it's been doing this for over 5 minutes.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    same issue
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Had the same issue, had to close the program and reopen it. Now the game cant even load my characters so I can try again. Well off to beta another game, ill come back tomm to see if its fixed.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Same. The loading bar is full, and I'm still getting tips at the bottom of the screen....but it's been doing this for over 5 minutes.

For what it's worth, after a force quit and an eventual reconnect, Vega loaded just fine.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yep, happened to me twice then got through on the third attempt (though still couldn't progress once down there due to crates not giving the necessary mission item! many people were hopping around moaning and/or confused hehe!)

as for not being able to quit, i found that if i hover my little pointer/arrow in the top right hand corner of the screen - up pops the little boxes for minimise and restore down.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yep happened to me too used task manager to exit, windows is funny it want to search the internet for a fix to a Beta issue. Just think in 2 weeks we'll be in full game laughing at this hicup.