test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Active Duty Officers Roster

walkincrowwalkincrow Member Posts: 66 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
My active duty space officer roster has been reset to a previous lineup. I will create my new active duty space roster and change instances or locations and the roster reverts to it's previous lineup of officers.

Have tried on 2 separate characters and they have the same problem with the same results.

My ground active duty rosters appear unaffected. I have tried changing officers and then changing locations and the roster remains the same. So the problem appears to be limited to space.
Post edited by walkincrow on

Comments

• Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The same thing happens to my rom toon and my friend's rom toon ; my human and my nausicaan are unaffected
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    xunderxdosedxxunderxdosedx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I've been having the exact same problem with my main character, I'll set up active doff's, and they get reset to an earlier configuration no matter how many times I repeat it. I keep seeing people reporting/complaining about it but nothing ever seems to be done and the glitch seems to have existed for a while. I'm considering not playing anymore if something isn't done, it's not practical to have to change my active doff's every time I change a map.
  • Options
    jetcaravacajetcaravaca Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, this one is pretty annoying. Ground roster is fine but space roster always goes back to an older lineup.
  • Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Its part of the loadout bug, same with skill trays.

Set up everything, and save it to a loadout, and hopefully it will sort it temporarily until they fix it.
  • Options
    hellstedthellstedt Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The space roster seems to reset on every second map change or so. Also on loading a starship loadout. This is really frustrating, becuase yetserday it seemd to work.
  • Options
    jimazoid2004jimazoid2004 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I am having this same issue, but mine always clears. It seems to happen when i completely close out of the game and come back. I was on this morning, and it was ok, and logged on tonight and its blank. Active ground is fine.

EDIT: So when I map move it deletes my active space. I saw that saving your ship loadout with the crew how you want it will get them back and it does, but QUITE ANNOYING to have to do that every time you go into space!
  • Options
    hellstedthellstedt Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I am having this same issue, but mine always clears. It seems to happen when i completely close out of the game and come back. I was on this morning, and it was ok, and logged on tonight and its blank. Active ground is fine.

EDIT: So when I map move it deletes my active space. I saw that saving your ship loadout with the crew how you want it will get them back and it does, but QUITE ANNOYING to have to do that every time you go into space!

Good for you... frustratingly, my saved loadout CLEARS the active space roster, instead of recalling it (and yes, I saved it with DOffs).
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Submitted ticket ID #2,823,521.

I'm getting the same thing. Active Space Doffs get cleared on some of my toons constantly. :mad:

Just tried the 'use your loadout' trick and it popped them back but it doesn't stick. This started for me when DR launched. Very sad that Cryptic can't keep basic functions working when they change unrelated things. :mad:
  • Options
    arakim5arakim5 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My space guys just randomly leave their post. I get into a patrol mission and... they have just gone back to the doff pool.

I have re-saved them to the current build-our several times. WOW this is annoying.
  • Options
    morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same issue, space doff slots get cleared no matter which toon. They just disappear to go get coffee. I dislike insubordinate crew. Please fix whatever you broke.

Successfully submitted ticket ID #2,825,366.
  • Options
    iplaystarwarsiplaystarwars Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I hate when my officers leave their post. How is my ship suppose to function properly???
  • Options
    stormwaltz2stormwaltz2 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'm seeing this with my Active Space Roster (but *not* ground) pretty constantly since DR went live. I haven't been able to discern any pattern other than "frequently when you change maps." It doesn't seem to matter if that's transwarp, map border, or entering a system, or beaming down.

This is easily the most frustrating bug in the game since the "tray powers reset every map change." I haven't even been playing a half hour, and I've had to search through my roster to reset them all four times already.
  • Options
    citian#5928 citian Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Was there a solution to this? I am having this issue on PS5 right now.