test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Elachi Boff

darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
After clearing the new episode "Beneath the Skin" one of the rewards is an Elachi Boff. After clearing that mission, I got the pop-up asking if I want to commission the new bridge officer, I had selected "Not Now" because I usually wait until I get back to ESD before comissioning a new boff.

I noticed that the boff is not in my inventory and cannot find it anywhere.

Comments

• Options
    cklibcklib Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Should automatically go to your off-duty BOFF candidates roster. Press U, then on the Stations tab click the small Show button at the bottom of the window tab.
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    While some boffs go into your inventory the Elachi boff if not allowed to join your team at the time will go to the candidates roster.
  • Options
    I know that they normally would go to the candidates roster. However, my candidates roster is full, so it can't go there and should be in my inventory.

But it is not there or anywhere else, including the candidates roster.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Have you tried to clean out your candidate roster and see if it then shows up in there? Also, why did you keep your candidate roster full? It only has room now for 15. In the past, it had room for more. Finally, is it in your overflow bag? Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Have you tried to clean out your candidate roster and see if it then shows up in there? Also, why did you keep your candidate roster full? It only has room now for 15. In the past, it had room for more. Finally, is it in your overflow bag? Thanks. :)

The reason my candidate roster is full is because I keep doing the recruitment Doff missions and I am a bit of a pack rat, don't really like to throw things out.

Also I have no overflow, got some extra inventory spaces before doing the mission.
  • Options
    Well, I just logged in and found him. He some how got into my candidate roster even though he was not there yesterday. He did replace a green boff that I had in there. Can't remember what the green boff was, but doesn't matter. All that matters is I got my Elachi back.