test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strange Bug Two Characters, Two Seperate Storylines Unavailable

chasermcloudechasermcloude Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I have a really strange bug that I have been dealing with for quite some time now. I have two characters, both older, one created when the game first launched, and another is a Delta Recruit.

I took a long break before coming back to the game and I wanted to finish up the Delta recruitment items I had left over. However the Delta Recruit cannot seem to be able to receive the 'Cold War' wrapper mission from Jorel Quinn, and attempts to have another player 'jumpstart' the arc by sharing Cold Call have proven a failure.

Yesterday I was playing the Launch-era character and decided I wanted to go back and get the Nimbus 3 distress beacon. However the 'Wastelands' wrapper is not available for him, and like the Delta Recruit attempts to use other players to 'jump start' the arc are not successful.

Both characters are LVL 65 and Both characters have completed 'Galaxy At Large' the two road blocks I've seen other reports of this problem have been suggested as fixes.

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    Have you checked the Available tab?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    chasermcloudechasermcloude Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yes, I have. Niether storyline wrappers appear in 'available' for the characters effected, either with Jorel Quinn or Franklin Drake who the wiki says gives out the wasteland wrapper.