test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FTFO bug

azrael605azrael605 Member Posts: 11,135 Arc User
So I have played the Arena on 2 characters today. On both characters I did recieve the voucher, and the first character got the ship coupon progress. However, neither character got an option to select a Mark reward and I can't tell if they recieved any.
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.

Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.

Robert Heinlein

#BringBackJoshuaRiker

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    Amazingly, I did not have a problem yesterday with that. Did those characters get to round 7? Seems strange that you did not get the option to select a Mark reward. I will try again at night and see if this bug manifests itself for me or not. Hmm.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    aten66aten66 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    I’ve played through 20 characters yesterday, and about four or five today so far, and it seems to be a mix of Rep Mark choices or none. I get the Token and dilithium and exp and all that at the end, but the choice of rep marks seems to have no correlation between choices upon entering and/or leaving the Task Force.

My first three I played through were all given a choice, but neither of my next two were given the choice. The stranger thing is, though, that one of the characters given the choice today, did not get it yesterday, and the next play through the character had gotten it yesterday, but today did not have the choice for rep marks. I’m thinking it may be a bug with limiting the Task Force to only 7 waves, as it only counts 6. But until they take a look at it, who knows what the actual cause is.
  • Options
    borrisimoxxxborrisimoxxx Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    +1 to this

At first I thought it was my alts not doing enough damage to get a reward but brought my main, top of damage meter and still no mark choice at end, just commendation, very odd
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    are you guys sure it didn't go to your overflow bag? I've heard some strange reports of it doing that even though folks had inventory. Also are you guys able to get some kind of evidence to demonstrate having not received a reward? An easy way to watch for this issue would be to document your mark levels before heading into the queue and then record the amount of marks you have after the queue if no box pops up. This will also tell if it's auto rewarding when it shouldn't be. One could also record themselves entering and playing through the sompek run then post the footage if the issue occurs. I've heard reports myself so I believe you guys, I just want to have something to document it.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator