What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lootbox Lawsuit and Legislation

1235»

Comments

• Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I don't understand why everything in the life of 1 human-being should be regulated by laws.
    Lootboxes are an individual choice, we use our free will to make choices.
    The use of our free will, it is what makes of us one human-being.

under the pretext of wanting to protect the "weak" in the spirit of a disingenuous humanism, our free will is gradually took away from us.

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I don't understand why everything in the life of 1 human-being should be regulated by laws.

under the pretext of wanting to protect the "weak" in the spirit of a disingenuous humanism, our free will is gradually took away from us.
    I have to agree with this. It's like trying to say an ice cream shop shouldn't have pictures of it's products. Sure you can make the argument that the picture is there to entice you into a purchase you wouldn't have made otherwise, but in the end it's still your choice.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User

I have to agree with this. It's like trying to say an ice cream shop shouldn't have pictures of it's products. Sure you can make the argument that the picture is there to entice you into a purchase you wouldn't have made otherwise, but in the end it's still your choice.

All restaurants should have a photo of each menu item so we can know what we are buying and not just a description of what it contains. An approximate weight should be mandatory as well so we know how much or how little we are buying. I don't want to buy something for $100 and it only weighs 20 grams.
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    starkaos wrote: »

All restaurants should have a photo of each menu item so we can know what we are buying and not just a description of what it contains. An approximate weight should be mandatory as well so we know how much or how little we are buying. I don't want to buy something for $100 and it only weighs 20 grams.

I don't know where you live, but you should move in japan :p fake food to help the customers to make their choice :smile:
    https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/food-model-front-japanese-restaurant-tokyo-japan-november-tokyo-japan-november-displayed-s-easiest-way-40183549.jpg