test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

is there a zen store issue? and any one run into this below before i report it?

so i went to buy zen and get this! there is a problem with your card. i bought zen last night. went to buy today and cant. so i went to my other game star wars to test my card and it worked fine.

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They will only let you purchase a certain amount per day.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    i might buy that if it was not for the fact it posts this error message there was a problem with your credit card.
  • Options
    would buy it if i had to day sent a $1000 today but spent $0 today and only $20 yesterday and none on the 21st
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    So you're not listening to people who have experience with that particular error?
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    darthorici wrote: »
    would buy it if i had to day sent a $1000 today but spent $0 today and only $20 yesterday and none on the 21st
    ps: the credit card info is blank when it shows the info.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    It could be one of three things.
    • what has been mentioned earlier
    • the rollover hasn't happened yet if it is a locked at a specific time (like STO's DL refinement)
    • Something's wrong with the card (not as likely if it worked just fine yesterday)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    so explain to me this.
    if i have spent the grand total of $0 today! then how can i be at the certain amount per day?
  • Options
    Again... if the rollover is hardset like STO's DL refinement.
    Lets say you didn't refine any Dilithium yesterday. Until 5 PM Pacific, you still have yesterday's refinement cap you can hit. Once you hit that, you have to wait until 5 PM Pacific to refine again.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I may be wrong but I thought the limit might be something like $200 in 48 hours.

Don't know, but you may have been caught up in their 'Enhanced Fraud Protection System'. If you had never purchased Zen before or in quite some time they may limit the number of times you could buy Zen over a certain period. Also, with that system items purchased within a week or so with that Zen may be Account Bound even if it normally is not.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    this is fracked up bs system they are using! this is from the gameso here is what i spent this week alone. the 19th $40 total, the 20th $20, the 21st $0, the 22nd $20 and today $0. all on keys with may be one set of ship slots for my s31 ship.
    so i went into star wars tor and did a $5 to see if it was some kind error. but it worked fine.

• Options
    any way we see what happens at 5pm
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    have you use that card with STO before? I know I have had issues with mine online because it was out of the US. nothing wrong with the card, just the fraud dept saying, hmmm this guy is florida and suddenly a cahrge in GB or China??
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    have you use that card with STO before? I know I have had issues with mine online because it was out of the US. nothing wrong with the card, just the fraud dept saying, hmmm this guy is florida and suddenly a cahrge in GB or China??
    i used it all the time here. last time i had fraud dept thing go on. the back had the card was frozen. but not the case here. it worked fine at star wars tor. i think the update today did something. as i did not have any problem the last few months. then the patch and now i cant buy. but we will see at 5pm what happens.

• Options
    I don't know when the rollover is honestly. I was using the in game rollover for Dilithium refinement as a reference of a hardset rollover time.
  • Options
    its just strange this hit on the day of a patch.
  • Options
    it seams to have fixed it self
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    OP's issue appears fixed. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.