test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Rom Ground missions are missing

brawndomombrawndomom Member Posts: 14 Arc User
As you folks asked me to post this here:
I've followed through on the suggestions made without being able to find the missing ground missions for New Romulus.

To recap: When the AoD arc came out, all of my toons lost the following New Romulus ground events: The Atlai, Paehhos Crater, Vastam Peaks, Hwael Ruins. "Staging Area" however, is available from the Episodes screen.

These were all previously available.

One almost all of my toons, they had completed every mission (I had not skipped any missions) except AoD.

Per suggestions, I completed TFOs on at least two of these toons.

Per suggestions, I replayed arcs that might have been blocking the missing missions.

Per suggestions, I tried speaking with the NPC who is responsible for the missions, but they do not offer it.

I have spoken with other players, and some have these missing missions; many do not. Of those who have the missions, they did not lose them at any point.

New Rom is one of the few parts of the game that's just fun ground exploration and losing it takes away from the game for me.

Since I'm not the only one missing the eps, how can this be addressed, or is there a workaround short of creating a new account and sharing the mission. (In sharing New Rom ground missions like "Warehouse" the option for the above missing episodes appears, but does not appear on the available or episodes tabs. Please note that the share was with another player who also can't access those missions, but they will appear after accepting a 'share'.)

This has been going on since AoD came out. Please, please help me!

Comments

• Options
    thecrazyweirdothecrazyweirdo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Just wanted to add I am having the same issue. Hope it gets addressed soon. Enjoyed these missions.
  • Options
    ralstin01ralstin01 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    April 2019 - I have the same problem. Just noticed though because i do other places more often for dil and marks. Hope they get around to fixing it sometime.
  • Options
    ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    Same problem here. Last time I tried with my Reman KDF character, I believe it affect all the characters but I haven't tried.