test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to start Breen arc on new Fed-Rom

ashridou812ashridou812 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Created a new Fed-Rom on PC* recently and there appears to be no way to start the Breen missions.

I'm currently in the New Frontiers arc so the Preservers got wiped out by the Iconians already so it seems a bit strange if I've not progressed far enough to unlock the Breen stuff yet.....

Quinn doesn't offer me the wrapper mission Cold War, Surah doesn't have anything for me, neither does Sugihara. I've been to Defera, beamed down. Didn't get any prompts or make any difference to the above.

If I group with someone who has the mission they can share it with me however on completion I get no rewards (so please don't do an episide re-run until this is fixed)

Thanks

*also have a new Fed-Rom on Xbox and pretty sure the problem exists over there too but haven't done the same level of testing

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    You need to be level 65 and have completed "The Galaxy at Large" before you get offered the "Cold War" wrapper mission from Quinn/J'mpok/D'tan. (At least, that's what the patch notes said a while back...)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/