test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question: how to get cross-faction BOFF?

telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
I know a long time ago it was possible to get a bridge officer from the opposing faction races through some kind of diplomacy quest or something (been a long time and I never actually got around to doing it, so it was only secondhand knowledge).

Is this still possible, and if so where do I begin to achieve it? I'm wanting to get a Gorn BOFF on my romulan-federation character.

Comments

• Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    I know a long time ago it was possible to get a bridge officer from the opposing faction races through some kind of diplomacy quest or something (been a long time and I never actually got around to doing it, so it was only secondhand knowledge).

Is this still possible, and if so where do I begin to achieve it? I'm wanting to get a Gorn BOFF on my romulan-federation character.
    You need to get your diplomacy doff category to a certain (high) rank I can't remember if it was max rank or just close to it to recruit bridge officers of the other faction, you'll find the proper rank you need in your doff UI (at least on PC dunno about how things are on console)

• Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    yep max diplomacy then talk to Ambassador Jiro Sugihara in Admiral Quinn's office. he has a store where he sells em.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    Yes you need to get diplomacy commendation to 100,000 then you can choose one brigde officer from an opposing faction.

You can only have one however I recently discovered I was able to recruit another, possibly through a glitch, so I would try to get some fast if i were you.
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    thanks for the tip I got a tac orion to go with my engy
    Spock.jpg