test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

<BUG REPORT> Mission: Small Packages

divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
edited March 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am playing a Federation aligned Reman and have received the mission named above. When I visit Sub commander Rehu he gives a mission that requires me to obtain a Tiercel shuttle. I am unable to complete or skip this mission and continue with the story missions. Is this still in the game after all of this time or am I just unlucky?
Post edited by divvydend on

Best Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    That is strange because it shows OK for my other Reman toons no matter what rank I have set in the filter. But thanks it worked :)

Answers

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I had to go look up Tiercel shuttle in the Wiki. It says it is a Romulan shuttle.
    It even has Romulan Cloak on it.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Tiercel_Shuttle

The Tiercel-class Shuttle is a standard-issue Romulan shuttle, comparable to Starfleet's Type-8 Shuttlecraft. Most larger Warbirds are equipped with at least one Tiercel-class shuttlecraft.

So, I guess I am not understanding what is wrong?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    OK my bad. But I cannot claim the shuttle in the command centre as there is none showing at the ship vendor.
  • Options
    Now, that is a problem.
    If the shuttle is not in the New Rom shipyard at all, definitely wrong.

They have been re-adjusting the Zen store ship tabs....not sure about the regular shipyard stuff.
    Did you click on "Small Craft" to narrow down the listing?

Meantime...let me run over to New Rom on my character.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    OK... I see the Tiercel Shuttle in the Shipyard on New Romulus. But then, I collected it already.

https://i.imgur.com/yGatkTD.jpg

Notice at the top of the window....I removed all check marks in the boxes except the one for "Small Craft", left in "All Ranks". And the Tiercel Shuttle is third in line and highlighted.

If you do not see this, something is broken.

F.Y.I. I have a KDF Rom....but it should still be the same shipyard on New Rom.
    NOTE: this was on a Level 65 character.
    Post edited by where2r1 on

• Options
    edited March 2019
    tried the filters already still no shuttles https://imgur.com/ThDAg0W… this is just one in a long line of alts I am running as I've been playing for about 7 years now. Have also checked at ESD and no fed shuttles either. Gues I'll have to sit on this till Craptic takes a look at it :(
  • Options
    Anyone have a Federation Aligned Romulan character out there?
    It would be great if it were a Reman.

And can check to see if any shuttles are showing up in the Ship Yard?
    At New Romulus Command (down the turbolift) or at ESD ship yard?

Is the Reman (Fed Aligned Rom) the only one with this problem?

• Options
    I've played a Reman back when they first introduced it as a playable and I don't remember this problem. This must be a new bug that they added.
  • Options
    We got to get this narrowed down for them so they know what to look at.

Are the Shuttles in the Ship Yard on another Faction with no issues?
    Another Romulan (that is not a Reman) has them?

Or very specifically Federation Aligned Reman the only one having this problem?

I hope this isn't some sort of lock out because of levels or something.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    I have checked at ESD and there are no shuttles visible in the ship vendor list there also. BTW I checked one of my older Reman alts and they are OK
  • Options
    OK I have put a ticket through support so I'll be back with results in a month or two :)
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Well... I do not have a Reman character at all.

I do have a regular Fed-Rom...but she is level 12. I don't know how much she could see.
    And I am connected to Tribble right now.

I guess, I can switch...only leveling up Rep, on Tribble, any ways.

OOPs I am incorrect...I only have a KDF-Rom. But I will look at the Shipyard, anyways.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    OK, I am at the Shipyard on Qo'nos.... No Tiercel Shuttle at the Qo'nos for this KDF Rom.

Let me fly over to New Romulus Command...I can not remember if I have that unlocked at Level 12 though.

OK... New Romulus Command is not unlocked for this character. :(
    So I flew over to the Romulan Flotilla. There is no Tiercel Shuttle in the shipyard there, either.

What level is your character????

We need someone who plays Romulan more often...maybe they know if this thing is actually missing or if it is blocked out for my low level character. Plus, I am not testing your exact scenario....you have a Fed-Rom.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    I am on Tribble with my Level 12 Character. With the intention of leveling her using the skill point boxes from the terminal on Drozana to see at which level that Tiercel Shuttle unlocks.

I am looking at your shipyard picture. And I am comparing them to MY Romulan character. I do not see an option for "Captain" in the drop down list for rank in the ship yard.

And good catch @anodynes I would not have noticed this if you did not mention it.

See pic: https://i.imgur.com/QBS62O7.jpg

I don't know if that is something that is happening on the Federation side to Romulans? Or something that is happening to Federation side Remans. That needs to be addressed.

Romulan ranks in the shipyard on my KDF Aligned is : Lieutenant, Centurion, Sub-commander, Commander, Subadmiral I, Vice Admiral, Tier 6, Fleet, Fleet - Tier 6. Which I believe is correct.

• Options
    I just leveled up my KDF Romulan from Level 12 to Level 65 on Tribble.

That Tiercel Shuttle never showed up...and I checked after each level up at 20, 30, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 and 65.

So it has to be tied to that mission, too...not just level up. But I am not going to do missions on this character just to figure it out. LOL! I have other things to look at.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Small_Packages

• Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    And good catch @anodynes I would not have noticed this if you did not mention it.

I had to look at the screenshot for a moment for it to register, but I'm pretty sure that the same thing has happened to me before.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.