test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Replicator Issue

marvelfan007marvelfan007 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Currently unable to replicate anything. Getting error message that overflow bag needs emptied. Have a DOF in overflow but all my DOF slots are full and the game won't let me deleat or other wise move the DOF. I tried to dismiss one of my lesser DOFs but the game won't even let me do that. Suggestions any any help are much appreciated. It is only on the one character.

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    You can attach DOFFs to a Mail. Up to 5 per e-mail... just drag them from your Roster page into the little squares.
    Then mail to your self...pick them up on a different character.

That should clear enough space for you to remove the DOFF on the character with the DOFF stuck in Overflow.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Another suggestion if your doffs are prisoners, make sure your brig has less than 20 occupants and no more than 100 doffs on your roster.
  • Options
    Prisoners and Colonist have their own roster....do not count against the main Duty Officer roster.

Move DOFFs from the main (regular) Roster to free up space for the one stuck in the Overflow bag.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Or, buy more DOFF slots.
  • Options
    renata666 wrote: »
    Or, buy more DOFF slots.

LOL! Yes, you can do that....but rather give them a work around without spending their Zen for them. LOL!

• Options
    marvelfan007marvelfan007 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    It seemed to clear up last night. I got the DOF out of the over flow bag and function was restored. Now the replicator is off line again, the overflow bag is empty but I'm getting the same error message.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    You probably have too many DOFFs in the Duty Officer Roster that might be causing the problem you are experiencing. Also, when you do that change, don't forget to switch maps. That helps. Thanks.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.