test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to claim the Vulcan T'Pau ship on other account toons

sov888sov888 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
I completed the omega quest on my main toon but found I can't claim the ship on my other toon in the event store tab. All my other unlocked ships equally appear to be unable to be reclaimed.

Comments

• Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    did you claim the ship on the toon that had 1000 portraits? did you unpack the ship so it's in your ship roster?

I didnt have any problems last night when finished the rep project... but I always unpack the ship to get the Admiralty card. when I sapped toon, they could also claim the ship from the rep store with the other ships.
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    No free ship slots perhaps. to claim a ship you need space in your ship slots and your main inventory. If either is full you cannot claim the ships.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    I did claim the ship but it's not unpacked...the thing is, all the other unlocked ships are also unclaimable for some reason...and also my winter event store all items are unable to be purchased, even when I have the winter currency to buy them with...so weird!
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    Do you have anything in your overflow bag? If yes, then there's your problem.
  • Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    There is apparently an issue I'm hearing about from folks in-game. Some items that should not be bound at all, like crafting materials, have suddenly become character bound. Some have even said that items from Lockboxes, like kit modules, are becoming character bound.

It's possible this issue has spread further and has affected some account unlocks such as the event ships.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    stoutes wrote: »
    Do you have anything in your overflow bag? If yes, then there's your problem.

thank you so much, you are right, it was the overflow bag. now i can play with my shiny new ship :)
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    Congrats! Just got mine as well yesterday. #enjoy