test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Earning Prior Anniversary/Event Ships?

Hi There!

I have been playing STO since the beginning (01/2010) and have been a Lifetime Sub since they first offered it. I have played the game off and on over the years but there was a time where I did not log in at all for a good few years. I have recently begun playing on a regular basis again and being the collect-a-holic that I am, I am bummed that there is no system for players to earn previously offered Special Event/Anniversary ships.

Does Perfect World/Cryptic have any plans to allow players (perhaps just Lifetimers?) to work towards earning these types of ships/items if they were not around for the events that provided them?

I am not asking for handouts or for a system where anyone could just requisition one of these ships, but some sort of system where they could apply excess marks towards a project that would net them a previously released ship.

Thanks in advance, I look forward to a reply.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    stotrekker wrote: »
    ...there is no system for players to earn previously offered Special Event/Anniversary ships.
    The very nature of these Special ships is that they are limited time and if you don't play/earn them at the time, then you lose out.

stotrekker wrote: »
    Does Perfect World/Cryptic have any plans to allow players ... to work towards earning these types of ships/items if they were not around for the events that provided them?
    There is the "Phoenix Pack" that has a small chance at getting you one of these ships, along with many other prizes, but that's for one character only and isn't an account unlock.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/