test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Since I am not able to get the new Arc missions

celus#9065 celus Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Since I am not able to get the Arc Missions how am I able to get enough of the vouchers to get the Vulcan ship. As the Math will tell you 20 days times 40 vouchers only comes to 800 and you need 1000.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    The devs already know this is an issue and are working to fix it so we can get to the missions (hopefully without needing to skip the whole rest of the journal).

• Options
    celus#9065 celus Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    tagen wrote: »
    The devs already know this is an issue and are working to fix it so we can get to the missions (hopefully without needing to skip the whole rest of the journal).

Ah thank you. Wish they would post something about it.
  • Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    celus#9065 wrote: »
    tagen wrote: »

Ah thank you. Wish they would post something about it.

Yep. It does seem to be something that should get more visibility than a quick note on Twitter, but it is what it is.

Discovery characters can get to the episode right after their intro, if for any reason you want to get to them before it is fixed.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Side note, Arc is a launcher program, there are no Arc missions.
    Not anymore anyway.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    lol, no kidding, warpangel... And I have 4500 Arc points sitting with nothing to do with them...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    lol, no kidding, warpangel... And I have 4500 Arc points sitting with nothing to do with them...

I was a few hours shy of being able to cash in for a zen reward when they discontinued it. :(
This discussion has been closed.