test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot open overflow bag and problem purchasing from replicator

jameswilliejameswillie Member Posts: 149 Arc User
Starting tonight 1/17, after the patch, I have not been able to purchase anything from the replicator on a couple characters. The items are all grayed out and when i click it it says something like "you cannot purchase due to inventory in your overflow bag is greater than 0". This happened because I had 2 shuttle pets in the overflow bag, for some reason they were placed there and I never removed them. I could never figure out why they were put there as my inventory slots are not full on any characters. I was only able to open one characters overflow bag and remove the items. On my other characters I clicked like crazy and the overflow bag would not open therefore I couldnt buy anything from the replicator, nor could I buy anything from the winterland store. Anyone else have this issue or have any suggested work arounds to get the overflow bag to open. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Problems with accessing overflow bag...sign off character and sign back in. I think that is how I fixed that the last time this happened. You could try switching maps, going ground to space...see if that works....might be faster.

I had to do that for each character I needed to access that overflow bag.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    jameswilliejameswillie Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Thanks....I did switch from ground to space, did some missions, etc. and still didn't work. However I didn't try signing off than back onto the character. I'll give that a shot.....Just signed back on and it worked. Thanks for the info where2r1.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    No problem....I had the info passed along to me from my Fleet Leader. Just paying it forward.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin