test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Solonae missions locked

theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
I'm trying to get the endeavor done on my main (I've done all the episodes) and the solonae episodes are locked.
NMXb2ph.png
    "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
    -Lord Commander Solar Macharius

Comments

• Options
      sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
      edited January 2019
      Which character and did you do the Galaxy At Large mission? I know you said you did all the episodes, did you also skip all the TFOs (STFs) too? Thanks. :)
      Post edited by sthe91 on
      Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    • Options
      theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
      I can check, thing is though, I've already done the endeavour before.
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • Options
        qandiceqandice Member Posts: 19 Arc User
        Seems to be that if you skipped missions since the 'streamlining' of the mission progression some may need to be done again or skipped again like the arc start missions. Usually you find it's New Romulus that is at fault as that got seriously messed over by the change. Need to redo the first mission there up to the staging area. If that interminable cutscene where Obisek and D'tan waffle about things triggers then it's not been done and needs to be before it will let you skip/reskip he Romulus missions to get the Solanae ones.
      • Options
        feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
        All the new romulus missions show replay but Staging area which has no buttons and every single time I beam in I get the D'tan Obisek cutscene.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
        Network engineers are not ship designers.
        Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
      • Options
        chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
        Hello please make sure that starting from the first mission arc and down that all the missions are skipped or the very few that are mandatory are completed
      • Options
        inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
        feiqa wrote: »
        ...every single time I beam in I get the D'tan Obisek cutscene.
        This is a strong indicator that there is a previous mission somewhere in your Journal that is either unplayed or unskipped.
        - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
      • Options
        thenewadamthenewadam Member Posts: 8 Arc User
        I just posted about this issue that I was able to play the 1st mission of the Solanae Dyson Sphere episode but nothing afterwards and another episode is completely greyed out. So the recommendtion is to play the first mission for New Romulus again?