test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Romulus missions cannot be replayed

The Atlai, Vastam Peaks, etc. They are no longer anywhere on the mission journal. The mini missions that used to be related to reputation advancement are there, The Warehouse, Power Source, etc, but the normal missions are all gone except for Staging Area and none of the NPC mission givers in those areas will respond to me either.

I had read in earlier patch notes that those missions were no longer necessary for the New Romulus accolade, does that mean they've been removed from the game altogether?

Comments

• Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    most of the sub missions can be obtained thru the available tab or from one of the scientists physically at each location, I know i did them all :)
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    tomilak wrote: »
    most of the sub missions can be obtained thru the available tab or from one of the scientists physically at each location, I know i did them all :)

These missions can no longer be obtained in the game for replay. You can play them the initial time, but after that they go awol and are no longer obtainable, neither from the Avaliable tab or from the specific quest giver. This has been the case since the mission journal overhaul.
    @tomilak
    Could you please check if you have these missions available for replay, not the original run, for me? And if so where you found them, what your toon is (fed, kfd, other. Tac, sci, eng) and preferably how much of the mission journal prior to the New Romulus you've completed. Because for a lot of us these are still awol and the devs refuses to believe this is the case, much less do anything about it.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Although i was aware Nimbus and the Romulus site missions disappeared from the available tab once you run them initially, I was not aware that the missions were also unavailable on the site locations till I just checked.
    I sent my Discovery captain to new Romulus since he had already done those and thats what I found.
  • Options
    roguealltrekroguealltrek Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    I have this issue on every toon i have cant replay them and it is upsetting to me as i rather like new romulus ground map doing the missions for scanning, collecting the rocks ect and want to see them returned.
    To be or not to be: B)
  • Options
    primvspilvsprimvspilvs Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Has anyone heard any updates about this? I often played those missions when I wanted to do something relaxing.
  • Options
    cha0tic1acha0tic1a Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Can't replay these missions either and its been like it since the mission journal updates.
  • Options
    james64guyjames64guy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Well, I've been in this same boat since journal revision too. Only Staging Area as a main activity; all Rep progression related missions but no Hwael Ruins, Vastam Peaks etc., etc.
    Interestingly, before the journal changes and the introduction of TFO's, the missions like Hidden Camera, Secret Shuttle Codes and Web Access were a once only play as I remember it. Seeing them in the mission journal as repeatable makes me wonder if somebody's just doing a headcount of missions rather than looking at the detail.
    To me at least, it does seem odd that it's everything after the insertion point of the Rom TFO in the journal that things get messed up.
    Really miss those easy yet satisfying ground missions.