test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bajor is a death trap! Two of my characters are stuck in limbo there!

ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
I have two charecters stuck in game crash hell in the Bajor system Spider and Nakadashi they both did missions on bajor and on beaming out game crashed! Nakadashi is a NEW Age of Discovery Character and just got a temporal T-6 Constituion last night. Would be nice if I could access her! FIX THIS!

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    Can you be more specific? Simply saying it's crashing and to fix it isn't enough information. Not saying that to be a jerk but because I actually am interested in helping you and possibly getting a fix for you and anyone else.

What missions did you do prior to the crash? Does the game SNR out and then crash, or is a straight crash to desktop? When it crashes do you get any kind of error report box? If you get an error report box, can you grab the error ticket ID?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    Sent all that to bad moon just now.