test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exchange doesn't show prices

ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
Hello,

I was playing when a fleetmate told me that the exchange was not showing prices.
I check and indeed, I cannot see the price of the goods.
I tried a few items but they all give the same problem. Also waiting doesn't helps.
I tried to enlarge the window of the exchange but the price was nowhere to find.

Oh, there are a ton of old STF that you should also fix.

Comments

• Options
    lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    Same here, they had better fix this today. This is game breaking... >.>
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @ayexeyen and @lexusk19 , This issue has been fixed internally and will be rolled out in an upcoming game update.
  • Options
    lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    Hello @ayexeyen and @lexusk19 , This issue has been fixed internally and will be rolled out in an upcoming game update.

Wow glad to hear it! Last thing I expected was to hear from a dev! Kudos!
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • Options
    steinbergsteinberg Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I have this-was a "WTF" moment-i hope they patch it today.
  • Options
    russellcarussellca Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Ref. exchange bug. Its not only prices it also doesn't show if its a multi-item bundle.

I thought I'd buy what I thought was a single item to see if the exchange was at least still working (plus I needed one more for a doff mission) and then got hit for over a million ec when a x250 item bundle was bought.

Hey ho. My fault I guess for assuming the bug was less impactful than it was and only constrained to not showing prices. I'd stay away from the exchange or at least reset any 'ascending price per unit' or equivalent type search filters.