test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lifetime subscription help

I just bought the Lifetime Subscription and my account hasn't switched over. It's like I'm still F2P. I can't find any of the rewards, the ships that are supposed to be there aren't. The game's otherwise playable. I've re-logged 4 times. i've uninstalled/re-installed the game. HELP!

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    First, your character must be level 5 for a character to 'see' the benefits of the Lifetime Subscription.
    When you hit level 5, you should see your character getting a whole load of accolades and other things unlocking.
    Also, you should be able to claim ships from the Store if you are the correct level to claim them.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    doctorbeckettdoctorbeckett Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'm a level 65 Tac Fed.
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Been a while but if I remember right, almost everything requires you to go somewhere specific to claim it. The EV suits and fireworks are at console just outside Quinns office, I believe the ships can be had at the shipyard, you just have to look for them. the Mugato companion is gotten at DS9 (or was at the old DS9 anyway). There is a list of where to get everything, I'll see if I can find it.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    It's found here, but it has never been updated for changes
    https://support.arcgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3992/p/624
    At a quick scan, I already covered everything that you have to go somewhere to claim other than the android Boff. The information I gave on the EV suit and fireworks is correct and current, the info in the link is outdated.

Some rewards you have already missed on your current toon I do believe. If memory serves, the free respec tokens are only given while actually levelling so any maxed toons you already have at the time you bought your LTS are out of luck on those.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    b0r0m1r#6510 b0r0m1r Member Posts: 1 New User
    Kind of the same problem here. I bought the Lifetime Subscription.
    I started a new game on Arc and then tested the old login from Steam in Arc.
    I only get the reward for using the arc system in my mailbox and no other LTS perks.
    level 65 sience fed toon & other.
    What am i doing wrong?
  • Options
    doctorbeckettdoctorbeckett Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I've looked and i don't see ANYTHING listed above. The only thing I see is a respec. I believe I already had that. Still waiting. I did chat with support and I did put a ticket in. CS said they'd have to forward my problem to billing.
  • Options
    Kind of the same problem here. I bought the Lifetime Subscription.
    I started a new game on Arc and then tested the old login from Steam in Arc.
    I only get the reward for using the arc system in my mailbox and no other LTS perks.
    level 65 sience fed toon & other.
    What am i doing wrong?

I'm puzzled here. You bought your LTS but then started a new game ? A new game would mean a whole new account, in which case, no, there would be no LTS perks in the new account, they are in the account they were purchased in.

Or, do you just mean that you started playing using Arc instead of Steam to launch the game, but it is still the same account. In that case then yes, the LTS perks should be there.

It's been a long time but I can't remember any of the LTS perks being a kind of, in your face, here I am thing. You only see the ships if you go to the shipyard and look for them. You only see the outfits if you go to the tailor and look for them. The EV suits and fireworks are only seen if you go to the console and look for them... etc, etc.

The only real obvious perk is that if you hover over create a character you will notice you now have more character slots, and if you go to manage ships you will see more ship slots and even those aren't obvious unless you remember how many of each you had before.

Well, there are some kind of obvious things. You will now actually have an account bank, (assuming you hadn't already gotten one by either subscribing or buying the elite starter pack), in the c-store, under legacy unlocks you will find a tab for Classified Access codes, and the console outside Quinns office where you claim the EV suits and firewoks is actually lit up

LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    b0r0mirb0r0mir Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    my problem is solved..
    They transferred my lifetime subscription to my old account from steam.
    Even works in Arc now.
    thnx for the info.
  • Options
    b0r0mir wrote: »
    my problem is solved..
    They transferred my lifetime subscription to my old account from steam.
    Even works in Arc now.
    thnx for the info.

Good to hear that it's solved, you're gonna love LTS
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png