test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jem'hadar Vanguard?

The zen store bio says it comes with a with option? But this doesn't seem to be the case? False advertising much?

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/TfJbG3C

Comments

• Options
    stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    Since Vanguards can't do the Gamma Recruit which does not reward things, best to not bother buying the Vanguard. And since they ignored the question of if they are aware of the bug best to avoid buying the Vanguard.
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Since Vanguards can't do the Gamma Recruit which does not reward things, best to not bother buying the Vanguard. And since they ignored the question of if they are aware of the bug best to avoid buying the Vanguard.

My Vanguard is a Gamma Recruit, created on day 1 of ViL. So I am wondering why you think they can't be?

fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    velaethia#6552 velaethia Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    At least how the game portrays them for me they are very incompetent in everything they do like how long have they been trying to retake their home city. Why would you want to play a race that are clearly the joke of the alliance races.

Trolls (Playable) never even had a city! they had some huts on an island which took them forever to take back. An irradiated city is much harder to reclaim then a few huts on a cluster of small islands.

Lore wise iirc gnomes have retaken their city.
  • Options
    velaethia#6552 velaethia Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    In all seriousness, though.

If you're a straight woman, and you've heard boy trolls TALK or SEEN male draenei pecs, how could you not want in on that?

...I mean. You know. It's not like... -hides toons under the rug-

Shoop baby, Shoop.