test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 4/4/18

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/4 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Resolved an issue which caused items in the player’s power tray to shift around after playing as Neth Parr in “The Renegade’s Regret”.

Yay! That was very annoying to have to put things back. I hope it means stuff won't still disappear too. Shifting around is one thing, disappearing altogether is another.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    kf4tvikf4tvi Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    For the DEVS: At least one fleetmate and myself had this happen with the tray items, which always seems to happen when you fly one of the npc ships like when you fly that carrier near the dyson gateway in beta quad. This time, after Renegade's Regret it hosed both space and ground trays. I tried using the "Tray Lock" feature on an alt, but it still removed a bunch of stuff on both ground and space trays, sometimes replacing items with Starfleet icons with passive traits like Cold Shoulder. So far, for me anyway, nothing removed was actually lost, just had to be put back into place. Please note that a few people were already experiencing issues with items disappearing from our trays, in my case my batteries would switch with the reserve stack in inventory or just go into inventory leaving an empty slot on my ship. Thanks for your time and efforts. LLAP

(P>S> Prior to Regret, the tray item switching/removing seemed to occur when you went from space to ground maps.)
  • Options
    ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    What about not seeing the names of people who win ships from Lockboxes/Promo Packs? All I see is the "@" thing when saying the player name. Unless this was a new privacy option and not mentioned in Tuesday's notes?
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    I reckoned that was a bug. But honestly its about time they stopped broadcasting the @handles of winners.

If you happen to get lucky first thing that happens is a load of PM's from folk begging for it or trying to buy it for a pennies.

Nothing wrong with just the character name but leave it at that.
  • Options
    ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    I reckoned that was a bug. But honestly its about time they stopped broadcasting the @handles of winners.

If you happen to get lucky first thing that happens is a load of PM's from folk begging for it or trying to buy it for a pennies.

Yeah, as someone who's won ships out of a box before, I can relate. But I would rather that be something I choose to turn on/off than a possible bug, or at the very least mentioned in the patch notes.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited April 2018

There is an option to turn it off, so you do not see the names of those who win lockbox ships. Thanks to that, I have less clutter on my screen. As for what you described, that is probably a bug.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    ak255 wrote: »

Yeah, as someone who's won ships out of a box before, I can relate. But I would rather that be something I choose to turn on/off than a possible bug, or at the very least mentioned in the patch notes.

Ditto. highly annoying indeed when you get lucky with a lockbox and find yourself suddenly IM-swarmed by a bunch of Ferengi trying to swindle you.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
    Our PC maintenance is now complete. Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!
This discussion has been closed.