test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Account Guard Button on Launcher

I've noticed today that there seems to be a new Account Guard button at the top of the game Launcher. Is this supposed to be the new Arc Defender or another added protection? It has me logging into the cryptic website.
NF5ObqL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I hadn't noticed, but I only launch Arc when I'm going to do my Arc Quests, and those have been disabled while they work on them. I launch STO independent of Arc while I'm still on my laptop.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    I hadn't noticed, but I only launch Arc when I'm going to do my Arc Quests, and those have been disabled while they work on them. I launch STO independent of Arc while I'm still on my laptop.

It's not on Arc its in the STO launcher :blush:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    *Chuckle* Then I really didn't notice. Like others have said, it's likely a shortcut to our accounts.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D