test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My items have lost some modifiers

feralaffferalaff Member Posts: 77 Arc User
Hello,
Two of my items after last patch have lost 3 modifiers. They are both lobi store items upgraded to epic level. So they were both expensive for lobi used and also for the upgrades used.
Before latest patch they had all the 5 modifiers. The items belong to two different characters.
I asked GM help in game 3 times but didn't get any answer. Here are the screenshots:

Image2.jpg
pic upload

Image1.jpg
pic upload

Thank you for the help.

Comments

• Options
    imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    If you're using the tholian crystalline sword, why not use the shattering harmonics sword? I'm curious if there's really any difference between the two items.

Either way, hope this gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    Because i've bought that Tholian crystalline a long time ago.
    I hope it will get fixed soon too...especially BECAUSE those a lobi store items and quite expensive.

• Options
    No. The mod effects are NOT there and NOT active.
    Elachi heavy crescent cannon has a starting rare +60% Critical Severity. It gets +80% as Ultra Rare and gets [Ac/dm] as epic.
    So what i've suddenly lost is +80% Critical Severity bonus.
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Silent_Enemy_Set#Heavy_Crescent_Wave_Cannon

That makes a Lobi store item paied 200 lobi, totally useless! Please understand that makes me very disappointed and very unhappy. Also because i didn't get any answer from the support team after opening 3 tickets.

If it will be fixed soon, fine. Otherwise the GM could simply replace my item with a new one, give me 1 final upgrade to get to epic. and that's it. quickly solved.
  • Options
    kaggert27kaggert27 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    If you're using the tholian crystalline sword, why not use the shattering harmonics sword? I'm curious if there's really any difference between the two items.

Either way, hope this gets fixed soon.

As for him having the sword beforehand is okay, what is not okay is they left it in the Lobi store well after the Reputation version exists and is same sword, only with a set bonus added. In fact I wonder if they've ever gone back through the Lobi store and gone "why are these here? throw them in the Dilithium Store or Reputation for such and such."

On side note his Critical Chance on that sword is INSANE amount for base.
  • Options
    I opened a 4th ticket for help and again NO answer from the support.
    I really would like to get some feedback, since i used money and resources on these items.
    Considering all this, i think i will never buy again from the lobi store.
  • Options
    That's very sad that your same problem was never fixed.
    And what's very, very bad is that all this could be easily fixed.
    - item replaced + ultimate upgrade.

All done and solved in 5 minutes.
    I bought those elachi cannon because i wanted to make a full elachi cannons build. It looked cool...but as you said i learnt the hard way that I wasted money.