test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Scylla and Charybdis Week 3 Reward!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
This week, you can get your hands on engines that help you at Ramming Speed!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10798824

Comments

• Options
    Unless something has changed, there is an error with the week three rewards. I was able to get the engines but there was no weekly reward box. (First replay since last weeks rewards). I checked my other toons and it's the same deal.
  • Options
    malgoonmalgoon Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Same here got engines but no reward box

Update! Got my box when I played the mission a day later with another toon.
    Post edited by malgoon on
  • Options
    riker101#4460 riker101 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Unless something has changed, there is an error with the week three rewards. I was able to get the engines but there was no weekly reward box. (First replay since last weeks rewards). I checked my other toons and it's the same deal.

u are not alone lot of other players have same prblem and a lucky few did get it

• Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    @ambassadorkael#6946 the link seems to be messed up. It's taking me to the blog about the costume and boost sale.

Edit: Found it via the News section. That's a pretty cool addition to get some use out of ramming speed!
    Post edited by djf021 on
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Same problem.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
    I've let the team know, they're looking into it.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    no reward box for episode for week 3.
  • Options
    pyrospyder91pyrospyder91 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same here. A friend played today and still got the rewards, though I did not.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Same for me, got the engines but no box.

Checked my f2p account and the box was listed in the rewards prior to accepting and did arrive at the end.

This has got me trying to think when I did the replay last week just in case I was under a week since the last one, which pretty sure shouldnt matter as I think the box just appears when rewards tick over.
    Post edited by postagepaid on
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Played it again today. Got the reward box. Blog is still for costume and boost. Thought that would of been rectified by now.
  • Options
    pkareckipkarecki Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Add me to the list that saw no weekly reward.
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Add me to the list for those who didn't get the weekly award box...
  • Options
    Played It again. Still no weekly reward.

Instead I got the 400 Anniversary Voucher again (yes, on a toon that had already gotten it).

Quite disappointed. No weekly reward and now I have 400 vouchers that are essentially going to get discarded because they have no use after the event ends.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    I had trouble yesterday getting the game to acknowledge my Stabilizing an Omega Particle on Defera (Ground). I was inside the objective circle. There were about five or six other players at the same Particle which was the only one I saw. I dropped the mission and restarted it. This time I went to Defera(Ground) first and the game acknowleged I stablizied the particle.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2018
    Played It again. Still no weekly reward.

Instead I got the 400 Anniversary Voucher again (yes, on a toon that had already gotten it).

Quite disappointed. No weekly reward and now I have 400 vouchers that are essentially going to get discarded because they have no use after the event ends.

You can turn those vouchers in (40 per day) for marks of your choice while the event is running.
  • Options
    > @bberge1701 said:
    > themadprofessor#9835 wrote: »
    >
    > Played It again. Still no weekly reward.
    >
    > Instead I got the 400 Anniversary Voucher again (yes, on a toon that had already gotten it).
    >
    > Quite disappointed. No weekly reward and now I have 400 vouchers that are essentially going to get discarded because they have no use after the event ends.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You can turn those vouchers in (40 per day) for marks of your choice while the event is running.

Yes, but that's not the point. The point is that on the same toon, I got the 400 vouchers TWICE. Had I know that would have happened, I wouldn't have worked so hard to get the rest of the vouchers to get the ship.

Things I want in STO:

• Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    I have one character I was hoping would be able to use the tokens on for marks but the daily task hasn't been there for them since tuesday/wednesday when the ship got unlocked.
  • Options
    bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    > @bberge1701 said:
    > themadprofessor#9835 wrote: »
    >
    > Played It again. Still no weekly reward.
    >
    > Instead I got the 400 Anniversary Voucher again (yes, on a toon that had already gotten it).
    >
    > Quite disappointed. No weekly reward and now I have 400 vouchers that are essentially going to get discarded because they have no use after the event ends.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You can turn those vouchers in (40 per day) for marks of your choice while the event is running.

Yes, but that's not the point. The point is that on the same toon, I got the 400 vouchers TWICE. Had I know that would have happened, I wouldn't have worked so hard to get the rest of the vouchers to get the ship.

Point taken. Just trying to point out that getting extra vouchers isn't a total waste, you can do something useful with them.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    The weekly reward of a specialization point or universal upgrade wasn't available to me for the third week oddly.
  • Options
    geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    You can add me to the list of no spec point/universal upgrade too.
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    No reward for me either. :(
  • Options
    I have played this mission eight times on three different toons, and there's not been a single reward box. It doesn't even show up in the mission log as a reward.

Things I want in STO:

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    It was in the patch notes that the weekly 'update' to the mission was switched to Thursdays from Tuesdays so your week 3 boxes aren't available yet because the game thinks it's still week 2.
    Scylla and Charybdis:
    > Changed the start dates for the week 2 – 4 rewards to start on the next 3 Thursdays instead of Tuesdays.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    > @inferiority said:
    > It was in the patch notes that the weekly 'update' to the mission was switched to Thursdays from Tuesdays so your week 3 boxes aren't available yet because the game thinks it's still week 2. Scylla and Charybdis:
    > > Changed the start dates for the week 2 – 4 rewards to start on the next 3 Thursdays instead of Tuesdays.

See, I thought of that. The first two times I tried was before last Thursday, and the remaining six times were over the weekend. Still no reward box, and it doesn't even show up as available.

Got another theory?

Things I want in STO:

• Options
    > @themadprofessor#9835 said:
    > > @inferiority said:
    > > It was in the patch notes that the weekly 'update' to the mission was switched to Thursdays from Tuesdays so your week 3 boxes aren't available yet because the game thinks it's still week 2. Scylla and Charybdis:
    > > > Changed the start dates for the week 2 – 4 rewards to start on the next 3 Thursdays instead of Tuesdays.
    >
    >
    > See, I thought of that. The first two times I tried was before last Thursday, and the remaining six times were over the weekend. Still no reward box, and it doesn't even show up as available.
    >
    > Got another theory?

Tried it again today. STILL no Week 3 spec point/upgrade reward box. Are we just not getting them this week at all? Feels like I got screwed on the deal.

Things I want in STO:

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    7 days. It is resetting for the Weekly Reward after 7 days from the last time you ran it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    > @ltminns said:
    > 7 days. It is resetting for the Weekly Reward after 7 days from the last time you ran it.

It's been about 10 days since the last time I got the weekly reward.

Things I want in STO:

• Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    When I tried it the 1st day there was no reward box... I did not finish the mission. Just logged off that day.

Next day I went back and the reward box was shown and I did the mission.

If you finished the mission after picking it up... game may think it gave it to you already. Would be my guess if you still do not see the reward box.