test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(((NoP Public Queues))) -=1B+ EC Giveaway=- E.x.T.r.A.v.A.g.A.n.Z.a!

A new day has dawned, friends!

In response to the great demand for a suitable venue to form Mirror Universe Invasion Event groups, NoP Public Service is proud to present a new channel:

/channel_join NoP Public Queues

We hope it will prove as useful for this and future events as NoP Public Service, STO's largest channel, 13,500 members strong, has been useful for sharing FREE fleet base invites.

To celebrate this occasion the DRUK CHARITABLE TRUST is holding a giveaway!

At the end of the Mirror Universe Invasion Event, Six (6) Lucky Winners will be chosen at random from the member list of NoP Public Queues to receive fabulous prizes!

Three winners will each receive one (1) T6 Lockbox Prize Ship of their choice

Three winners will each receive five (5) [Fleet Ship Modules]

Good luck and have fun!
free jkname.

#MOGA Make Orions Green Again

zsoRuFM.jpg

Comments

• Options
    adearladder#3311 adearladder Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    this is a much needed event in these trying times. thank you Druk for being a pillar of the community
  • Options
    newromulan#1567 newromulan Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Probability is extremely high that prizes will be won by offline players who may never be back to the game.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,527 Arc User
    Probability is extremely high that prizes will be won by offline players who may never be back to the game.

Good point. How about a rule that if the winner does not respond to email within 5? days then their prize will be re-rolled? 5 days is enough to cover someone who was out of town, had a computer crash, had to work that weekend, etc.
  • Options
    newromulan#1567 newromulan Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    > @davefenestrator said:
    > newromulan#1567 wrote: »
    >
    > Probability is extremely high that prizes will be won by offline players who may never be back to the game.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Good point. How about a rule that if the winner does not respond to email within 5? days then their prize will be re-rolled? 5 days is enough to cover someone who was out of town, had a computer crash, had to work that weekend, etc.

I would say 7 days to respond. I only log in once per week. However, it could go on endlessly without winners as 1 bet that no more than a few hundred of th 13000 on the NOP list log in regularly now. The odds are still high that they could roll and re roll for months and not get a response. Better would be to see if there is a way to organize the list by last log in. If that is possible only pick people online in the prior 2 weeks.
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User

Yeah were this a long running channel you might have some dead accounts in there but as this is brand new all members will have been online at least once in the last week or so.
    Therefore the chance of someone joining then abandoning the channel so fast never to be heard from again are pretty low.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Very generous of you all ... as usual. Many thanks from us all.
  • Options
    adearladder#3311 adearladder Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Starfleet Dental is still the very best and most proud givers to this community. Bless you all
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Always good to see something like this. The people who make up Nerds of Prey are generous beyond expectation.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    Excellent and thank you! Looking forward to the outcome, whether I get something or not. It will be a nice little add-on to the grind that is the Mirror Invasion...

:)
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Just joining this channel makes us all winners! ;)
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Druk is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Yep, I joined the channel last night. :smile:

It's a really good move by NoP and I think this channel will see lots of use. It's really nice to see another avenue for forming teams come into the game. With the popularity of NoP Public Services, this NoP Queues channel is sure to be a success.

And a thank you to @repetitiveepic for being a generous guy as always. Wouldn't be the same around here without ya. Cheers man. :smiley:
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,544 Arc User
    Very cool! I just joined. Thanks for creating this channel!
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    At the start of the drawing we have 453 members in 29 pages of up to 16 names each!

Lucky winners shall be drawn alternating between 5-packs of FSMs and lockbox ships.

Winner 1: 3, 6 - @baronvonzollo#5026! Congratulations! 5 FSMs!

Winner 2: 29, 4 - @Zhu_gui! congratulations! T6 Lockbox Ship!

Winner 3: 26, 7 - @traptpatriot! Congratulations! 5 FSMs!

Winner 4: 11, 7 - @hungering! Congratulations! T6 Lockbox Ship!

Winner 5: 23, 4 - @SnowlyYORI! Congratulations! 5 FSMs!

Winner 6: 12, 14 - @jasadus ! Congratulations! T6 Lockbox Ship!

Congratulations to all the lucky winners, and thanks to everyone who has made NoP Public Queues such a success! We will see you all next event!

Nice of you to do this for the community druk.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    Congratulations to the winners!
    /channel_join grind
  • Options
    hungeringhungering Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    It seems I have won something for once.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    6/453= 1.3% chance of winning, better than lockboxes! :D
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Congratulations to the lucky winners. Also, thanks to the Druk & NoP members for being generous like this. You all deserve an accolade.