test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Colony Provision generation not working

robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
Our coffer claims that we are suppose to be generating Provisions but we are not. The total in the coffers has not changed.
https://i.imgur.com/Iar7VOz.png

Comments

• Options
    alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    I have the same issue in both FED and KDF fleets.
  • Options
    philosopherephilosophere Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    The coffer totals displayed in the fleet window will not update unless you either; make a contribution to the coffers; or transfer from the coffers to a fleet project.

Hope this helps.
    Are we there yet?
  • Options
    robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    The coffer totals displayed in the fleet window will not update unless you either; make a contribution to the coffers; or transfer from the coffers to a fleet project.

Hope this helps.

Tested it out and I can confirm that this is the issue. Still a bug. Just a display refresh bug.
  • Options
    frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User

Hope this helps.

Just to be clear, are you saying it doesn't even update when you restart the client? So it's not a refresh issue on the client-side, but a problem on the server? Why are they storing the coffer totals in two different places on the server? Is it a caching issue?
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • Options
    philosopherephilosophere Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    frtoaster wrote: »

Hope this helps.

Just to be clear, are you saying it doesn't even update when you restart the client? So it's not a refresh issue on the client-side, but a problem on the server? Why are they storing the coffer totals in two different places on the server? Is it a caching issue?

Yes, it does not update even if you restart the client, at least what I've experienced so far.

As to the technical issues, only the developers can answer that. It may be simply working as intended, and not necessarily a problem.

I just logged back in, and the coffer totals were exactly the same as I recorded before exiting the game earlier today.

A work around I use is to always keep a small amount of one type of coffer commodity. Donate the smallest allowed amount (10) and all three coffers will update to their current totals.
    Are we there yet?