test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Colony Holding Coffers

brog1brog1 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited October 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When trying to donate from coffers, its only adding 10% of whats on the slider, try to add 690 from coffers, it adds 69.
on next attempt will allow to add 620, but only adds 62, it also says we have 10x the actual amount stored in coffers.

Comments

• Options
    stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    I'm seeing it won't allow you to add to the projects if you have less than 10 so it's taking up inventory space.
  • Options
    angel#5567 angel Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    That is not the only thing. If you have donated to the Coffer system, you will not see this back on the leaderboard or in the fleet roster.
  • Options
    yes, donating into the coffer does not increase your total on the leader board
  • Options
    locke112164locke112164 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    i have reported this to a gm and even he was suprized to hear of it. the credits earned should show in your total and the leaderboard. he is reporting it to the devs to see if its something we can get rectified. for now i have disabled donations to my fleet coffers
  • Options
    dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    angel#5567 wrote: »
    That is not the only thing. If you have donated to the Coffer system, you will not see this back on the leaderboard or in the fleet roster.
    brog1 wrote: »
    yes, donating into the coffer does not increase your total on the leader board
    i have reported this to a gm and even he was suprized to hear of it. the credits earned should show in your total and the leaderboard. he is reporting it to the devs to see if its something we can get rectified. for now i have disabled donations to my fleet coffers

I actually would like it to stay that way. If you 'simply' contribute to the coffers you do not have to pay attention to which projects are running or show up on time to fill them. It's not like whoever moves the provisions from coffer to actual projects steals your contribution on the leaderboard, it just doesn't get counted. So if you really need that contribution to show on the wall of construction I suggest you contribute directly to the projects.
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • Options
    when you have a fleet that's multinational, when projects end/start it may be 2 am for some and 11am for others, so to wake up at 2 am to donate....no,

You're farming the provisions, your contributing them to the growth of the fleet, therefore i think it should be included, I wish they would expand the coffers for EC/FM/Expertise/dil. then people wouldn't have to be on the exact time to donate, the fleet leaders can just fill the projects from the coffer. as peoples lives do not revolve around flee holding projects
  • Options
    kazwickkazwick Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 28
    A reply from a ticket I sent in. Fleet Colony Coffers, some fleet members cannot donate, checked and rechecked all settings.

(Private correspodence removed. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on