test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[7/11 12:02] [Inventory] You do not meet the requirements for this item.

battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
Plasma Emission Torpedo Mk XII - It requires Rear Admiral Upper Half (45) and I am.

1000 Experience Bonus Pool - It requires level 10 and completion of the tutorial. I am level 45.
Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!

Comments

• Options
    I logged out and back and it didn't resolve so I exited the game entirely and came back. It didn't resolve.
  • Options
    mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    The XP bonus pool is a known issue (assuming it's a TOS toon), it's not been hooked up to recognise the completion of the TOS tutorial. Should be fixed soon (hopefully next patch fingers crossed).

As for the Plasma torpedo, level 12 stuff should require level 50 (Vice Admiral) to equip so I'd recommend trying again then - although if I'm right it's certainly a bug in terms of the display saying it needs Rear Admiral Upper.
  • Options
    That could be the case. All of my others are and were level 60. :-)
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    mattaukett wrote: »
    As for the Plasma torpedo, level 12 stuff should require level 50 (Vice Admiral) to equip so I'd recommend trying again then - although if I'm right it's certainly a bug in terms of the display saying it needs Rear Admiral Upper.
    Mk XII items are indeed Rear Admiral (Upper Half). Well, mostly... Reputation project items are Vice Admiral for their Mk XII's. Just to confuse things further, there are a small number of Mk XII's that are Rear Admiral (Lower Half).
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    TR 116-B Rifle: it says Rear Admiral Upper Half is required but at level 45 I get that message, that I don't meet the requirements for it. This is a rifle I had crafted myself for my 23c character. The same goes for other special crafted items such as the Aegis ship set. The items have the rank for level 45 listed, but you can't actually equip them until level 50.

Oh look, I reported this over a year ago when I came across this issue on a Delta Recruit: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1187328/special-crafted-items-show-wrong-rank-required-in-tooltip
  • Options
    The emission torpedo was able to be equipped at 50. Most crafted items are 45. So it's like you say, Monkeybone. The ship weapons other than the torpedo were upped to XIV so they were 50 regardless.