test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

System Lords: Recruiting

astara#9216 astara Member Posts: 124 Arc User
0AHcSKB.jpg

System Lords
A hierarchy of the galaxy's most powerful Goa'uld, each controlling and operating from their own region of space. Taking unwilling hosts and turning them into Gods. They believe that all should bow before them, any race that refuses to summit to their servitude are destroyed. These powerful beings have stood supreme in this galaxy for eons. Soon the entire universe will fall to the might of the System Lords, the Tau’ri will pay for their treachery, and all else who would dare challenge their Gods.

About

System Lords (KDF) is Stargate themed fleet, looking to recruit fans of Stargate, and SG-1. We are a small fleet that is quickly growing and is searching for others to join and help build a strong community within Star Trek Online.

IC

RP is also encouraged. So creating a Stargate character name wither it be Goa’uld, Jaffa, Asgard, or SGC is appreciated (but not necessary).

How to Join?

You can enlist in-game by sending a /tell to either me Astara'@astara#9216, baha@bahamut8591 or any other member that is online. If nobody is currently on, please leave your handler and name here or send us a mail and we will get back to you ASAP.
sNWy0pw.jpg
"MAY YOU SERVE YOUR GODS WELL."

Comments

• Options
    rosetyler51rosetyler51 Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    Wrong place for this
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    Something tells me that your fleet will single handedly force the price of APU Cruisers through the roof... :D
  • Options
    lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    samt1996 wrote: »
    Something tells me that your fleet will single handedly force the price of APU Cruisers through the roof... :D

Whack the Nukara shield on one of the T6 KDF flagships and you've got yourself an Asgard foil.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    Yep, the APU Cruiser is pretty much a Ha'tak. Here is mine Xp2arir.jpg Named it the "Eye of Ra"ra-maskanime001.gif
  • Options
    xayssxayss Member Posts: 391 Arc User
    lol i got a hatk too i mean apu because of that no big ship but remeber me stargate
    nexus.jpg

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    i got a Ha'tak of my own for a reasonable facsimile of Netan, leader of the Lucian Alliance...unfortunately, it still has its default name because Netan's Ha'tak was never named on the show​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    i got a Ha'tak of my own for a reasonable facsimile of Netan, leader of the Lucian Alliance...unfortunately, it still has its default name because Netan's Ha'tak was never named on the show​​

I loved those episodes with Netan, Tenat and Jup. They always make me laugh. ^_^
    addtext_com_MjIxMTQ5MjMzNzQ3.jpg

• Options
    linuxkn1ghtlinuxkn1ght Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Goa'uld Kree!
    I have several KDF toons with Goa'uld names. Although my KDF main, Hathor (used for my avatar here on the forums) is already in a fleet I want to keep her in, I will look at my other toons and see if I may want to join up with one of them.
    My ingame handle is @lnxknight.
  • Options
    Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of STO forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have posted a fleet recruitment in the "General Discussion" part of the forums. Whoops! You should always remember to post in the proper part of the forums (that being here for the topic at hand) . Posting in the wrong part of the forums when it there is a sub section made for your topic is poor form. You should always try to post in the proper sub section, unless your topic overlaps in more than one part of part of Star Trek Online.

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to posting on the STO forums!
  • Options
    considering it's almost impossible to find the fleet recruitment forums ever since the changeover to vanilla, one can be forgiven for failing to post such a topic in them​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    considering it's almost impossible to find the fleet recruitment forums ever since the changeover to vanilla, one can be forgiven for failing to post such a topic in them​​

Good point. Exploring these forums is too hard for Star Trek fans.

I'm sorry, that was wrong of me. Very funny, that is why I kept it there but still. Someone was passive-aggressive to me and I'm slightly taking it out on you and parts of the STO playerbase that wants exploring back in Trek.
  • Options
    exploring shouldn't NEED to be done in a forum, even a star trek one; the fleet recruitment section was easy to find at a glance on the main portion of the old forums - it should've been the same here​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    exploring shouldn't NEED to be done in a forum, even a star trek one; the fleet recruitment section was easy to find at a glance on the main portion of the old forums - it should've been the same here​​

Agreed, fleet sections should never have been hidden like they are now, requiring extra navigation to check on. That was the most major thing I disliked about the forum changes soon as they happened was the needless navigation.
  • Options
    You're acting like its buried under 40 pages. It's 3 and you could have used the search bar. Maybe we need Clippy because everything is too hard.
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Yeppp, wrong forum, folks.
    /Moved
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Thank you to the mods for moving the thread and allowing it to continue.

[editing because rosetyler51 was unhappy with me getting their gender wrong]

Sorry about rosetyler51... she is angry at me for replying back at their snarky comments via private mail. And seems she has a vendetta and seeks to derail the thread and flood it with her contempt of me. I asked her politely to take it to the mods if she had "problems" with the placement of the thread via private mail. But it seems she'd rather post sarcastic and negative connotations at me, albeit disguised on the recruitment page. All she has managed to show today is that they are a very cynical person, that is harbouring a grudge and needs to grow up.

Kree, linuxkn1ght!

We would be happy to invite any of your characters. If you haven't been sent an invite already, I'll be happy to do so now.
    Post edited by astara#9216 on
  • Options
    bahagssbahagss Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    so...whats up guys?