Install Arc
Options

who was the best Doctor?

torgaddon101torgaddon101 Member Posts: 600 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Ten Forward

who was the best Doctor? 17 votes

Who
52%
rooster707smeeinn1tkyrrokelric071marcusdkanelindaleffwildthyme467989crabbycabbystarswordc 9 votes
Bashai
0%
Bethley
0%
Macoy
11%
hawku001xshrimphead2015 2 votes
Mr woolsey
11%
mustrumridcully0torgaddon101 2 votes
an other
23%
cptjhuntersistericdalolornhighlord83 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    an other
    Woolsey was not a doctor. The Emergency Medical Hologram Mk. I, however, was.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    Who
    Were the others Bashir and Beverly?
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    "Who" is the only word/name you spelled right, but the character is actually named "The Doctor" (Or "Doktaah!").

I can't vote in good conscience. If the question would be Trek doctors it's of course McCoy. I still get teary eyes when I read Mr. Kelley's quote about his role pig-14.gifpig-1.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    'Who' is not his name and he's not really a doctor. But the answer is Six or Three (or Twelve or Eight at a push).​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    Who
    Nine, played by Christopher Eccleston.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    highlord83highlord83 Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    an other
    latest?cb=20120420131121

Kneel, peasants.
    "So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again."
    -Dedication plaque of the Federation Starship U.S.S. Merkava
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    Who
    Peter Capaldi
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    Macoy
    Mc Coy for me. I can't see any of the others that had a spare bottle of Romulan Ale or Saurian Brandy for the sole purpose of getting smashed.
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Agh, I'm seeing McCoy written down and thinking of Seven :D.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    an other
    Remember Dr, Doolittle? The man who could talk to the animals?

But everyone forgot about my favorite Doctor. "Inquisition" Dr, Doolittle.

He MADE the animals talk. :D
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    an other
    Fate
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)