test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Leveling a starship and the Admiralty system.

So, if we have a T5U or T6 ship, does increasing the starship mastery affect its level/values in the Admiralty system? Also, does using an upgrade token to take a T5 ship to T5U make a difference in the Admiralty system? Lastly, does any gear on the ship, or BOFF's make a difference. (if not to any of those, I kinda wish it mattered)
ZNju0ze.jpg

Comments

• Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Unfortunately, 'No' to all of the above questions. It's especially a pity regarding no difference between T5 and T5U ships in the AdSys...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    From what I can tell, no!

Only the ship itself appears to matter, not what it has equipped, and accomplished!
    Post edited by shadowwraith77 on
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    yeah i stripped the JH set and polarons off a ship and it did not change
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • Options
    zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    my question is. what dose the admiralty do. do you just keep to level ten and start from 1 and get rewards with each time you reach level 10. because that what I see. not sure. THX for any feed back.
    I cant brain I have the dumb
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Unfortunately, 'No' to all of the above questions. It's especially a pity regarding no difference between T5 and T5U ships in the AdSys...

I can kinda understand the reason why these things make no difference, the card system is not dynamic so once a card is issued there is no way to adjust the stats for that card and as quite often a card is created at the point at which you receive the ship making changes due to weapons configuration is impossible.
    same with T5 & T5U obviously at the point you originally receive a ship it is T5 so these are the stats the ship will get regardless of whether it is upgraded before or after the card was issued.

same again with starship mastery there is no change to stats as starship mastery will not normally be gained until after the card has been issued.

this is good in a way because players who might not be able to get better weapons or T5 upgrades or might not have as much starship mastery as others will be on an equal footing as others who can and do.

the only things that make an difference are the ships owned and apart from a few event ships that are not available everyone has an equal chance to get any ships in the game one way or another.
    Post edited by bobbydazlers on

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.