Install Arc
Options

Lets talk winter

2»

Comments

• Options
    dpsloss88dpsloss88 Member Posts: 765 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Good point. The breen set is one of the only console sets worth actually slotting in STO...
  • Options
    millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Cryptic does love its newb traps.
    Most definitely.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Snow angels and build your own snowman. Make it happen. :P

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I tried Risa last year and it all felt a bit...forced. Like everyone was trying just a little too hard to have fun. I've never cared for the Summer Event ships. They show up, they look ridiculous, everyone has one, and, in about a month or so, they go into storage never to be seen again.

The Winter Event is one of the things in this game I never miss. I always have good time and if I am with friends, a good time becomes a great one. The Winter Event just seems to flow a lot more naturally than the Summer Event.

Again, I don't fool with the ships but they do seem to hang around quite a bit longer than their Summer Event counterparts. This is an opinion based upon personal observation. I have no real proof one way or the other.

I don't think I'd change anything about the Winter Event as it was last year. Except, the Devs need to work on eliminating the bugs in it.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'd like too the wooden gazebo return for this year. The all ice theme wasnt that nice;)
  • Options
    binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i want breen UR doffs...
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    binebane wrote: »
    i want breen UR doffs...

I want Breen UR BOffs... OK, I'll settle for VR.

I really like the idea of a ship from some other cold dwelling species. A T6 Andorian ship, perhaps?

If they stick with Breen (or even if they don't) perhaps the ship console could be an upgraded version of one of the T5 ship consoles, the T6 version offering the same set bonus as the T5. Kinda like they did for the new Vet Ship Console, except that the Vet Console isn't part of a set.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    There was a snowman on the dance floor today.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.