Star Trek Online: Bonus Dilithium Weekend

2»

Comments

• Options
    thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    qrtrmstr wrote: »
    Wait...now let me get this straight...

You are doing another dilithium bonus event...so that we can buy and/or upgrade gear right?

But you still haven't fixed the missing items bug where most of the players have lost items from their banks, inventories, fleet banks, exchange and mail system....and yet other had items arbitrarily drop in quality from very rare and rare to uncommon

Uhm : http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=1447161
    General:

Resolved an issue which caused some items to be missing from the following locations:
    Account Bank
    Fleet Bank
    Mail
    Exchange
    Items which were missing from these locations should now be accessible.
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • Options
    gandex#2243 gandex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    amezukiamezuki Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    schloopdoo wrote: »
    I can't remember the last time I was worried about not having enough dilithium ore income. If you want me to get excited about dilithium, double the daily refinement and take the cooldown off the Veteran and Fleet Mine refining Doff assignments for a few days.
    Assuming you get what you want, I hope you enjoy the d:Z exchange rate spiking to 400. Because that's easily what you'd get by doubling the refinement cap: suddenly flooding the market with dil, an increased supply resulting in devaluation.

TANSTAAFL. At the risk of oversimplification, print twice as much money, and you'll end up with half the buying power.
    Fleet Admiral L'Yern - Screenshot and doffing addict
    Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser U.S.S. Dioscuria NX-91121-A - Interactive Crew Roster
  • Options
    captainchompcaptainchomp Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was seriously considering a lifetime subscription, and then you nerfed the dilithium weekends. Turning in marks for the bonus was a great way to get much-needed dilithium on my alts, not to mention the windfall for my main which allowed me to spend more time on the things I actually enjoy in the game. I've spent money on the game before, but after that nerf and the utterly pitiful way you handled the player response to it, I don't plan to ever put money in the game again, and you can sure as hell forget about getting a lifetime subscription from me.

Frankly, you guys are lucky there's no other Trek game with a comparable scale. With all the stupid decisions you've made over the past year, you'd lose a lot of us if you actually had competition.
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There is meant to be another mm being realeased soon for mobile device called Star Trek Timelines may not be on par with STO but possibly be where a lot of us may transfer to.
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    we get this weekend then a delta boost week immediately after? amazing, also now that mark turn ins are x5 and x10 = AWESOME.. All wins IMHO
  • Options
    rekeebrekeeb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Too bad a large amount of the player base can't even log in, much less actually take advantage of this event.

Not that Crytpic gives a s***. 4 weeks after Season 10 release and I still can't log in. I'm sure I'm not te only one, either. It's definitely not player side - someone broke the game at Cryptic. Why not just roll it back and figure out what you broke?

At this point, it may be the ONLY option left.

Signed,
    -Disappointed Lifetime Sub

(And aren't I glad I spent that money?)
    Fleet Battle Cruiser Presto
    T6 Tac Command Battlecruiser Roll The Bones
    Xindi Aquatic Narcine Dreadnaught Carrier Different Stages
    IVXX Senior Officer

• Options
    phreakbeephreakbee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was seriously considering a lifetime subscription, and then you nerfed the dilithium weekends. Turning in marks for the bonus was a great way to get much-needed dilithium on my alts, not to mention the windfall for my main which allowed me to spend more time on the things I actually enjoy in the game. I've spent money on the game before, but after that nerf and the utterly pitiful way you handled the player response to it, I don't plan to ever put money in the game again, and you can sure as hell forget about getting a lifetime subscription from me.

Frankly, you guys are lucky there's no other Trek game with a comparable scale. With all the stupid decisions you've made over the past year, you'd lose a lot of us if you actually had competition.

SSDD. While there's >>>STILL<<< bugs from 2012, craptic/pew isn't satisfied with the current level of bugs, they want to add to it for a slot @ the top of Guinness book. And that's not mentioning having to use their clunky and useless arc. So they nerffed the dilli, don't bother cleaning up the bugs, have all the programming done on the west coast, while their crappy server farm is on the east coast. Then add in all the things you bought with real $ currency, only to have everything dissappear, having to reload your tray's every time you move. To report bugs, you have to jump through hoops to find out what method and what department to use so that you can be ignored for the least amount of time ( lessons in futillity and frustration) and I keep having to ask myself why I even bother logging on and playing, especially with all the server drops, the choppyness and lag. More and more, there's no answer to that question. Maybe there's enough people who have PHD's in an it subset, that live close enough to a server for their $ 6k gaming systems to work enough to make it worthwhile. Either that or the newbs who haven't been frustrated to tears yet, are the reason that craptic/pew can still keep the lights on, because I can't understand for the life of me how you can F**K up by the numbers so badly for so long and still remain profitable or in business at all.
  • Options
    stormstrykestormstryke Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's the solanae dyson sphere ground battlezone event again, yay!!! :cool:

Not really since outskirts crashes to desktop a lot.
    _____

Lifetime no longer gives a forum title. That should be updated on the Lifetime page that mentions what you get. PMing the CSR doesn't work neither.
  • Options
    rikwesselsrikwessels Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Not really since outskirts crashes to desktop a lot.

and you can add entire deferi map as well ( they want us to replay missions while it is near impossible to complete the Breen storyline for the first time on Delta recruits ...the second mission on Zaria crashes the entire time )