• Options
    morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Now we are back.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,334 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Login_2 Timeout. Sigh
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    brwjames85brwjames85 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    morden613 wrote: »
    Bah.

It came back up...
    Could sign in..
    Retreiving list of maps.. LOONG delay..
    Login_2 Timeout.

same here :(
    Finally, T6 Fleet sovy! My life is complete!
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    crazymike117crazymike117 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yay server is down good job cryptic I guess I wont be buying any zen for sto today
  • Options
    drakeforddrakeford Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well at least they fixed the "too much grind" issue.

No grind if we cannot play.;)
  • Options
    forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Got back in for 1 minute, notice that every zone in Wonderland had 1-5 players in it, which means basically everyone got kicked.

Then it disconnected me again and now I can't get back in at all.

Go ahead, tell me it's my ISP...
  • Options
    mecteshmectesh Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Aye, same issues here; had started logging in at one point, retrieving maps, Login2_Timeout,... dumped out again.
    Mac mini Server (mid 2011): 2GHz Intel Core i7, 8GB 1333 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 3000 512MB
    OS X El Capitan 10.11.2
  • Options
    qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    and back out of game...

and back in game...

going to be 1 of those evenings i guess lol
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • Options
    jadicusjadicus Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm getting Login and disconnect problems also.
  • Options
    sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Got back in for 1 minute, notice that every zone in Wonderland had 1-5 players in it, which means basically everyone got kicked.

Then it disconnected me again and now I can't get back in at all.

Go ahead, tell me it's my ISP...

its ur ISP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2014
    Sorry about that. The Tribble grinder got jammed with fur again. I had to get in there with my needle nosed pliers and reverse polaron uh. . . inhibitor (shut up, that's a thing!) to clean it out.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    nickodaemusnickodaemus Member Posts: 711 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Force verify under the options menu on the loader. See if that works. I'm in.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Sorry about that. The Tribble grinder got jammed with fur again. I had to get in there with my needle nosed pliers and reverse polaron uh. . . inhibitor (shut up, that's a thing!) to clean it out.

Liar... It's not a Tribble grinder. It's an Epoh grinder, because what else is happening with all the Epoh we exchange for marks?

I just wish there was a Tribble grinder, than I would have fewer useless items in my inventory! :P
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Judging by comments regarding outages of various other websites, I suspect it may have been a (D?)DoS attack somewhere in the region. Take my observation with a heap of salt, though; I'm no expert in these matters, far from it.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well then... Shave yourself next time. :cool:
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Trouble with Tribbles again, right?! :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Trouble with Tribbles again, right?! :P

them furballs will get in anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Thanks for that lovely mental image, Taco...

http://www.thewallanalysis.com/main/sitemedia/pages/thetrial/Trial15.jpg

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
    edited December 2014

SOOOO... what you are saying is that the Tribble Grinder which feeds your Server Hamsters jammed up and the hamsters had a hunger strike?
    tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png

• Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2014
    No, I've said before, we long ago did away with server hamsters. Tribbles burn real good. We just toss tribbles into the furnace now, that powers the servers. The hamsters have all retired to some place called Hamelin.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    cervantxcervantx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    No, I've said before, we long ago did away with server hamsters. Tribbles burn real good. We just toss tribbles into the furnace now, that powers the servers. The hamsters have all retired to some place called Hamelin.

So, lots of players are reporting a serius problem to get in game, and the only answer the get is a pseudofunny joke about hamsters an tribles? but of course, is free to play, who cares about give a proper answer to costumers.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/7dY4yCA.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    GG Cryptic.

dnirg eht nioj
  • Options
    buzz0942buzz0942 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    cervantx wrote: »
    So, lots of players are reporting a serius problem to get in game, and the only answer the get is a pseudofunny joke about hamsters an tribles? but of course, is free to play, who cares about give a proper answer to costumers.

the others may be busy .. celebrating .. because some still want to play the game.
  • Options
    mattmiraclemattmiracle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Easy there sir. Taco is the environmental artist and has NO control over the servers. If you want a proper answer, wait until Smirk, Trendy, or someone who has more direct communications with the hardware team.
    Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief [Rank 7] for Covenant of Honor; a FED T5 Starbase
    House Leader [Rank 7] for Honorable House of Mor'gue; a KDF T3 Starbase
    Find us at CovenantofHonor.com.  My Twitter handle; @jmattmiracle
  • Options
    cervantxcervantx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Easy there sir. Taco is the environmental artist and has NO control over the servers. If you want a proper answer, wait until Smirk, Trendy, or someone who has more direct communications with the hardware team.

So, why is he answiring instead the proper "comunity guy" but i asume since you seems optimistic, we actually will get a proper answer from devs an no something like, duh my flufly made popo in the warp core so you cant get in game for a while.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/7dY4yCA.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    GG Cryptic.

dnirg eht nioj
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited December 2014

What should Tacofangs do? Add a door to First City that goes to a boiler room where you can shovel in tribbles to power the servers? (That's where the tribble bounty goes.) Not every dev response needs to be an official response, and not everything requires an official response.
This discussion has been closed.