test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DEVS, Thank you for fixing the rewards on the STF's...

bublawekbublawek Member Posts: 119 Arc User
My life has meaning again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by bublawek on

Comments

• Options
    crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,813 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    bublawek wrote: »

At least a silver lining for some:P

Make players grind until their eyes bleed or make them pay through the urethra. We don't care how you milk them dry, just make sure that milking them dry until their nipples petrify and fall off is your only goal. Don't deviate from this goal unless you'd rather be on the bread line." - Prime Directive from PWE
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    If I didn't grind for something why play the game. Right know I am grinding for the maco xii ground set. I never got it before because I rarely got paired up with players who could complete the ground stf's. The reputation system is a much better way to get equipment. More loot drops in the stf's also is nice because in the grind I gert good tidbits to put on the exchange or wholesale.

But hey, to each his own. This last patch has made the game way cool!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    If I didn't grind for something why play the game. Right know I am grinding for the maco xii ground set. I never got it before because I rarely got paired up with players who could complete the ground stf's. The reputation system is a much better way to get equipment. More loot drops in the stf's also is nice because in the grind I gert good tidbits to put on the exchange or wholesale.

But hey, to each his own. This last patch has made the game way cool!

It hasn't been all sunshine and roses, but I agree it has been more or less an improvement. :)
  • Options
    proteus2003proteus2003 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Course this all leads to the obvious question --

What will you moan about now ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    What will we moan about?
    The absymal quality of the average STF run now. Which compared to just a few weeks ago is absolutely appaling. Most of my pals stopped STFing with S7 and as such I had to use PESTF *shudder* and pugs *shudder*. Seen all but one ISE lose opt, all CSE failed due to trolls and KASE I haven't even attempted for obvious reasons.

Yeah, that will do. Now I'm off to sit in my brand new fleet excel :D
    I need a beer.

• Options
    quiscustodietquiscustodiet Member Posts: 350
    edited December 2012
    Don't know about 12.

But I did get 11 Borg Neural Processors from ISE (optional completed). Feels weird when you're used to 1/run.
  • Options
    sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    better rewards in stf's I could use 12 blue consoles though than a 12 deflector which i will recycle
  • Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I agree, thank you devs, s7 goes from being worst update to best now. Todays patch makes up for all lost dil I used to get from salvage/edc/techs.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • Options
    bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012

You must be doing something wrong then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • Options
    admgreeradmgreer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Now just give us back the 50 marks from quick Foundry dailies and I will be right as rain. I was one who only did it for the fleet marks and not to funnel DIL from 8 toons into one.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    is the cost of the reassign underperforming duty officer missions. still seems a bit pricey to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vikingraidervikingraider Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Don't know about 12.

But I did get 11 Borg Neural Processors from ISE (optional completed). Feels weird when you're used to 1/run.

Matt, I told ya in fleet I got 11 from the loot bag and 1 from the standard win... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kagurazaka77kagurazaka77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Course this all leads to the obvious question --

What will you moan about now ?
    The massive crash in the DIL:ZEN exchange this massive flood of dilithium is causing? :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    500 years in the future and we still look like schmucks when getting our ID photos taken...
  • Options
    goodoleboy01goodoleboy01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I agree, thanks Devs! New rewards will make me farm STFs again, I wasn't doing so before.