test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Accolade: Leading Edge Explosives

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited May 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Episode: Doomsday Device

How exactly does one unlock this accolade? I've already been rewarded 3 Harg'peng Torpedoes or more, and still nothing. Is it bugged, or am I not doing something right? A quick search over the internet doesn't really tell me anything..

Was this removed like "Above and Beyond" in the Episode "Stranded in Space"? (Which btw took forever to dig up the answer to that one, despite my ticket response of "unknown bug".)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2012

How exactly does one unlock this accolade? I've already been rewarded 3 Harg'peng Torpedoes or more, and still nothing. Is it bugged, or am I not doing something right? A quick search over the internet doesn't really tell me anything..

Was this removed like "Above and Beyond" in the Episode "Stranded in Space"? (Which btw took forever to dig up the answer to that one, despite my ticket response of "unknown bug".)

Interesting - I must have got it years ago, don't even remember when it popped. That said, it's only 10 accolade pts.:cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    The Harg'pengs were originally consumable. I can't say for certain but I don't think this accolade is available now that they changed the mechanics for Harg'pengs. The accolade description says "Collect Harg'peng Torpedos"- torpedos plural. I don't think you can get it now because the mission rewards a Harg'peng torpedo launcher.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    bringram wrote: »
    The Harg'pengs were originally consumable. I can't say for certain but I don't think this accolade is available now that they changed the mechanics for Harg'pengs. The accolade description says "Collect Harg'peng Torpedos"- torpedos plural. I don't think you can get it now because the mission rewards a Harg'peng torpedo launcher.

Hmm that's interesting. Sure would be nice if they would post a list of "removed" accolades along with their list of accolades posted on the forums. :(
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Are all the harg'pengs the same level?
    Hmm that's interesting. Sure would be nice if they would post a list of "removed" accolades along with their list of accolades posted on the forums. :(

I'm making a big bug list so hopefully I can get many bugs in there. But it is already looking to be a lot of work x3
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    mewi wrote: »
    Are all the harg'pengs the same level?

Nope, it scales by Rank. When I first did the mission I was awarded Mark X which did like 2770 Damage. When I did the Replay last week I was awarded Mark XI which does like 3100 damage. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Nope, it scales by Rank. When I first did the mission I was awarded Mark X which did like 2770 Damage. When I did the Replay last week I was awarded Mark XI which does like 3100 damage. :)

I recommend trying to get 3 of the same level type.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    mewi wrote: »
    I recommend trying to get 3 of the same level type.

Why 3? Does it cause a glitch or something to award it?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Why 3? Does it cause a glitch or something to award it?

Maybe I misunderstood you, sorry I thought you said you needed 3 harpeng torpedos for the accolade lol.~
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Ah, no worries. :)