test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Showstopper "The Kuvah'Magh" well almost if not for a 2nd bug

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When I beamed down to the planet in the mission I get the chocie to bring 5 BO with me, however upon landing the first time no one is with me turning this into the mother of all solo's. It was impossible to beat any sqaud guarding a spacial charge had to shoot lead them away and run back to quick disarm work 4/5 , the 5th had too many guys around and thus broke the mission , quit and restarted

2nd time through beaming down my away team was with me, much easier

however upon entering the facility to save the 4 ambassadors, again no away team , I pressed on none the less and found a 2nd bug that acutally helped me finish an otherwise stopping bug

tribbles could be used inside combat :p so it was snipe run tribble run snipe tribble snipe tribble triblle tribble run snipe etc etc etc and eventually I finsihed it.

needs a serisous look at

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When your away team doesn't show up, there is a command to get them to spawn. It sometimes takes a couple minutes, but the command is useful.

/FillPetTeamList

That is the command.

Another option that works some of the time is to hit U, then select the tab for setting your BOff's, and sometimes that alone will spawn them.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    nice

maybe that should be in the tutorial

the tribble bug still applies though