test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starbase 24 Continued Mission

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have now just tried this mission 6 times in a row.

Each time, after beaming to the station, i start the combat with the Klingons, then the game crashes out.

$ times it crashed out to the desktop, and twice crashed my pc totally and i had to hit the reset button.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Tum wrote: »

Each time, after beaming to the station, i start the combat with the Klingons, then the game crashes out.

$ times it crashed out to the desktop, and twice crashed my pc totally and i had to hit the reset button.

It's got to be your pc.I played it just fine.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    me 2 :cool: :cool: :cool:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I've been stuck at starbase 24 for 2 days now with the same issue-

If I beam to the base I can go a bit before my game CTD's, if I manage to get back in I can't get out of the encounter before my game locks up -.-
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I have an equal bug. After solving the missions in the Starbase Interior, I beam back to the ship and appear as "human in space" and after some movings the game crashes... hapennes already two times. After restarting the game, I have to fight through the way to and in the Starbase 24 all over again.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    My bug is that my ship doesn't appear flagged for combat at points.

I can't fire or be fired at, and then I can, and then I cant.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    My system crashes everytime I beam to the station. Space is fine, but it locks up on the loading screen while trying to beam to Starbase 24.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    lively14 wrote: »
    My system crashes everytime I beam to the station. Space is fine, but it locks up on the loading screen while trying to beam to Starbase 24.

you mean starbase 13? ;) they still haven't fixed all the text yet either.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Tum wrote: »

Same.

WHAT VIDEO CARD ARE YOU RUNNING? I'm getting the BSOD from my ATI driver so it seems. I will mark the module that is faulting later when it happens agai9n. BTW, this isn't happening just on Starbase 24. It's ground combat in general, though some instances seem to be better than other.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    If you experience problems like crashes and stuff, first check on newer driver for all your computer-components pls.

No use using an older driver from before 1 year or so.

The game is using massive graphical power if you have all the options set to 100% in the video-settings, so your graphicscard will be used extremly and may become very hot.